Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is funny at best I tell the seller I do not have pay pal but I will send a check on Tuesday at 9:04 am pst. The sell gives me the address. I think better and have an friend transfer funds via pay pal last night. It was received 11:02 pst and then returned. The check that he gave me the address for would have never been there that fast. wtf you need 400 bucks that bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by schiadart View Post
    This is funny at best I tell the seller I do not have pay pal but I will send a check on Tuesday at 9:04 am pst. The sell gives me the address. I think better and have an friend transfer funds via pay pal last night. It was received 11:02 pst and then returned. The check that he gave me the address for would have never been there that fast. wtf you need 400 bucks that bad.
    Okay now. My side of the story.

Hydromotive 27 Prop transaction details (Time Zones included because first buyer is from California)

6-3 @ 9:14PM Eastern time receive PM from first buyer stating he will buy prop.
    6-3 @ 9:55PM Eastern time replied to PM with PayPal info
    6-4 @ 11:56AM Eastern time called first buyer after not receiving payment. Gave benefit of the doubt because he clearly stated “call or text”. Was promised he would send out check.
    6-4 @ 12:05PM Eastern time sent text with PayPal info and information for mailing check.
    6-6 @ 11:53AM Eastern time called first buyer was told check had not gone out. Promised he would get employee to send me payment via PayPal. I told him had to be by end of day because I had another buyer.
    6-6 @9:31PM Eastern time or 6:31PM Pacific time I advise second buyer end of business day (usually means 5:00PM) had come without payment and prop was his if he chooses.
    6-7 @2:02AM Eastern time or 11:02PM Pacific time (while I’m asleep of course), receive payment from first buyer and at 6:25AM Eastern time I receive payment AS PROMISED from second buyer.
    On 6-6 @11:53AM Eastern, it was 8:53AM Pacific time first buyer was told payment needed to arrive that day yet he waited almost 15 hours to pay knowing it had to be done that day!!
    6-7 @9:25AM Eastern time refunded first buyer less PayPal fees because I believe I shouldn’t have to pay out of pocket for a then unauthorized purchase.

BTW only post I will make regarding this transaction. I have bought and sold over 60 props here and on BBC. I have never had an incident being a seller or buyer. Whatever happens here, I can tell you now...PayPal only selling or buying. Thank you S&F and sorry for long post.

Joe Perez
    00 Triton TR21/14 Mercury 300XS Level 1.1 DBR Kit

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the 4th I said I would take it I have your text 9:04 am my time that you gave me your pay pal account and a physical address to send a check. That is a done deal. You had my number if your had a change of heart.
    Rocketman with all the sales you say you are doing some would probably say you should be a vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman6965 View Post
    Okay now. My side of the story.

Hydromotive 27 Prop transaction details (Time Zones included because first buyer is from California)

6-3 @ 9:14PM Eastern time receive PM from first buyer stating he will buy prop.
    6-3 @ 9:55PM Eastern time replied to PM with PayPal info
    6-4 @ 11:56AM Eastern time called first buyer after not receiving payment. Gave benefit of the doubt because he clearly stated “call or text”. Was promised he would send out check.
    6-4 @ 12:05PM Eastern time sent text with PayPal info and information for mailing check.
    6-6 @ 11:53AM Eastern time called first buyer was told check had not gone out. Promised he would get employee to send me payment via PayPal. I told him had to be by end of day because I had another buyer.
    6-6 @9:31PM Eastern time or 6:31PM Pacific time I advise second buyer end of business day (usually means 5:00PM) had come without payment and prop was his if he chooses.
    6-7 @2:02AM Eastern time or 11:02PM Pacific time (while I’m asleep of course), receive payment from first buyer and at 6:25AM Eastern time I receive payment AS PROMISED from second buyer.
    On 6-6 @11:53AM Eastern, it was 8:53AM Pacific time first buyer was told payment needed to arrive that day yet he waited almost 15 hours to pay knowing it had to be done that day!!
    6-7 @9:25AM Eastern time refunded first buyer less PayPal fees because I believe I shouldn’t have to pay out of pocket for a then unauthorized purchase.

BTW only post I will make regarding this transaction. I have bought and sold over 60 props here and on BBC. I have never had an incident being a seller or buyer. Whatever happens here, I can tell you now...PayPal only selling or buying. Thank you S&F and sorry for long post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2