Hey guys, im not sure if any of you are familiar with the setup, but i have a 21 mtr cougar with a 2003 300x hanging off the back. The boat is awesome, and handles great, but i have only taken it to the lake one time so far. The previous owner gave me two props. One is a 28p 4 blade signature prop, and the other is a 34 three blade mercury cleaver prop. The 34 was on it during my lake run, and with just me in the boat it cavitates really bad which i understand is normal with that high of a pitch prop. Alot of my boating will be with a fairly full boat so that just wont work for me. This is where im lost. The previous owner told me with the 4 blade on there, and he told me this multiple times, do not go over 60 with this prop on because when you let off it gets scary. Id love to have a prop where i can get out of the hull with a full boat and still do close to 90... i never have felt this scary feeling but i sure dont want to try it with friends and family in the boat or put myself in danger.. anyone know what hes referring to?