Quote Originally Posted by JPEROG View Post
The gears have picked up another 3 mph in extensive testing done on a mid 30 foot cat. This boat should run 122 range when all of the correct parts come together. Very impressive for 87 octane mild mannered outboards with big gear cases and close weight to the previous XS power

Guys better start paying attention-we have lost several in 24 skaters that didn't run anywhere near this and took way longer to get there. Speed factor is getting real....and these boats are not a good idea "just because you can afford it". I might sound like I am getting old but the fact is that its not worth dying for and inexperienced people need to hear it from someone. We are just getting started and look at the numbers that outboards are going to produce. I personally thrive on it but there is going to be absolutely no good results of people drinking, smoking, etc. and then running stuff with this acceleration and weight carrying capability "worries me to be honest".

Joe
agreed joe. and I am sure randy goes testing every boat with a helper boat along.