Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at his build threads, lots of structural elements. More so on the 25’s than the 21’s.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is not the place to discuss it. If you read my original post, it says "in some cases". I have seen Randy change the running surface on some of the 21s, I have seen several transoms get rebuilt at his shop 21s, 25s, and 30s. I have seen knees and tunnel tops replaced. I have seen a crashed 21 and what the boat was made of. I have seen Randy order new boats with no rear knees and the deck just tabbed in for shipping so that he can complete the build as he wants. I have seen him buy material that he wanted to be used in his boats that were built in TX. so that he didn't have to deal with what was going in them at times. We have a mutual friend who does nothing but lamination and he spends a good amount of time working for Randy.

As stated above, if you want to do some research, the proof is out there.

I also stated that this boat was already sold and is back here in Central Florida. Not trying to start a bash thread, there have been plenty of them already put up-just stating that Randy does what he feels is needed and it varies depending on what he gets when they are delivered.

Joe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have owned 3, one used 1998 that was perfect even after all of the years of use and it was Texas rigged. I bought 2 new bare hulls from David Adams the owner of the molds and the Liberator brand and both boats were constructed of high quality materials and had o issues. I know there is a thread out there that slams the Liberator 25 and if I recall it was noted that low quality materials were used but sometimes owner care is the true culprit of rot.

Liberator of Texas gets a bad rap but the boats Randy touches seem to be top of the line when in fact they are as already stated the same with some enhancements and are more expensive due to the FINE paint and rigging that Randy does.

Some people cannot or will not spend the additional money for a Randy boat . I guess it is a perceived value thing when a 100 mph in a Texas boat is the same as a Randy boat.

Period.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fear And Loathing View Post
    I have owned 3, one used 1998 that was perfect even after all of the years of use and it was Texas rigged. I bought 2 new bare hulls from David Adams the owner of the molds and the Liberator brand and both boats were constructed of high quality materials and had o issues. I know there is a thread out there that slams the Liberator 25 and if I recall it was noted that low quality materials were used but sometimes owner care is the true culprit of rot.

Liberator of Texas gets a bad rap but the boats Randy touches seem to be top of the line when in fact they are as already stated the same with some enhancements and are more expensive due to the FINE paint and rigging that Randy does.

Some people cannot or will not spend the additional money for a Randy boat . I guess it is a perceived value thing when a 100 mph in a Texas boat is the same as a Randy boat.

Period.

You sir are repeating the same falsities over and over.

You don't have to search very hard to find more than one 2017 Liberator 21 right here on S&F that was advertised NEW for under $60k. Rigged by Wildman.

If you can prove that a Liberator 21 came out of Texas ready for the water on a trailer for "10 tp 20 grand" less, retail not wholesale, then we'll line up to kiss your ass. I'll be at the front of the line.

Otherwise let this die. You're showing your ignorance.

Period.
    \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\///

Checkmate Pulsare 2100 with a 2017 Merc 250 Pro XS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceF3 View Post
    You sir are repeating the same falsities over and over.

You don't have to search very hard to find more than one 2017 Liberator 21 right here on S&F that was advertised NEW for under $60k. Rigged by Wildman.

If you can prove that a Liberator 21 came out of Texas ready for the water on a trailer for "10 tp 20 grand" less, retail not wholesale, then we'll line up to kiss your ass. I'll be at the front of the line.

Otherwise let this die. You're showing your ignorance.

Period.
    Well said!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Printpresswrench View Post
    Well said!!

Okay, FAKE NEWS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Fear And Loathing View Post
    Okay, FAKE NEWS.
    https://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?338461-NEW-21-lIBERATOR
    \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\///

Checkmate Pulsare 2100 with a 2017 Merc 250 Pro XS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jtidwell79 at least your threads to the top every day haha. Guys guys enough all ready poor guys just trying to sell his sweet looking 21 Lib that i for one think is not only priced right but looks amazing!! Should sell quick nice boats.! Good luck with the sale dude. Always a big fan of the work Randy puts into the boats he does and rigging....well second to none!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceF3 View Post
    https://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?338461-NEW-21-lIBERATOR
    LOL... Boat came from TX. and went back to TX. Enough said....

Joe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whipper View Post
    jtidwell79 at least your threads to the top every day haha. Guys guys enough all ready poor guys just trying to sell his sweet looking 21 Lib that i for one think is not only priced right but looks amazing!! Should sell quick nice boats.! Good luck with the sale dude. Always a big fan of the work Randy puts into the boats he does and rigging....well second to none!!!!
    THE BOAT SOLD SOON AFTER IT WAS LISTED...as stated above, it is back here in Central Florida and the new owner is happy with it.

Joe

11. Likes whipper liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2