Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 63g3 View Post
    I Hi all,
    To the seller: Not trying to butt in but I’m the guy who previously owned and restored this Switzer. You can have a buyer contact me, this is a no excuse survivor correctly restored. I know history back to original owner.
    This was a true survivor, so I kept it as close to original as possible. 84 gps with a 1500 XS and a lefty SSM, guess this got separated from boat after me. All new frames and side stringers in Okoume, West, biaxial, the boat is 100%.
    Original metal flake gel and upholstery, wow. Note the rideguide wheel, just like the one pictured in the mercury boat house news flyer on this boat. I met Bob Switzer, in NH While he was sight seeing during foliage season so, I got the first hand knowledge everything here you see is correct. PM if an interested buyer.
    PLEASE someone do this boat right. My long term plan was to put a Twister on it and name it Twisted Switzer ( you Twister guys never sell!) it is rock solid It’ll handle the extra push from a twister. Zero flightiness at 80 plus air vents out the sides so it limits how much packs under the boat. It’s a rush from 60 on up. I moved on to other boats, in this case I sold the Switzer to restore a survivor Glastron GT160......ya a complete change of pace.
    Hello to 63g3, I am the new owner, and am in love with the boat! I m putting a '68 Merc 1250 with RH SSM on it. I had a '68 Star prior, when this one was sold a year ago I missed it by about 3 hours! I will PM you, I also have your phone number thanks to RDL. The boat will be run at the Tavares Florida vintage event in March, I am in process of putting power trim on it and making a few changes to bring it back even more original.

2. Likes bearclaw, larslindroth liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Star and M1250 for sale - just not the boat for my lake and my wife won't ride in it. See post under boats 20' and under or on Facebook Marketplace.

4. Likes larslindroth liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2