Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
A 2018 Mustang years before the wty expired ... Psstt , it's mid 2019 by my calendar. It's ok , I'm not good with dates and times either ...
Bought the car 2/2018, received supercharger 6/2018 and installed right away. 5 yr powertrain warranty would have expired 2/2023. So ya, I installed the supercharger approximately 4.5 years before the warranty would have expired. What are you trying to prove by pointlessly nitpicking this? Kinda' reminds me of the time you asked how many payments I had left on my 400R.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
Two things I can assure you of : Not a word of it was "leaked to "Super Ford Magazine" until it was ready to be stocked on Jegs and Summits shelves.
That's what they decided to do and that's all fine but not everyone does it that way. Lethal Performance and FordNXT were releasing info and dyno runs of prototype supercharger kits months before they were available to the public. By the time they went on sale they had generated all sorts of interest...but whatever. Again, pointless nitpicking.