Quote Originally Posted by thunder77 View Post
lol, is that the best you got,
Was here for help and i got what i needed, boat is now running perfectly so minnow just because you need a manual doesnt mean the more "mechanical" members will also struggle without one as you clearly do...
Please resist the urge to visit or comment on anything to do with my profile,i have blocked you as you are aware, but being the pair of losers you are you cant probably help yourselves (that includes you 'home made tunnel' try pull your tongue from minnows ass, lol)

Try to see it from my point of view "arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are, the bird is going to **** on the board and strut around like it won anyways"
now be gone you useless pair of idiots, am sure there are plenty of gay sites much better suited to the pair of you...
If you seek help here, the last thing you should be doing is insulting the members here. You went after Minnow just because he gave a link to the wrong manual? BIG DEAL! Everyone makes a mistake once in a while, I'm sure you do too, but that does not constitute you insulting him that way. And for Home MadeTunnel, he was just pointing out your attitude towards Minnow. You just insulted two guys who are willing to help everyone here including you, but I suspect they never will help you again, nor will many who see how you trearted them. ........ have fun and good luck!