Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tesla stock

Looking at buying Tesla stock, it's not just the car part, but the energy storage segment, I was looking to buy a Powerwall for my house, big backlog, I believe they have that market sewn up, one from Germany cost a bit more. I read they recently bought a company that made a breakthrough in battery design, a lot cheaper materials.
    I was reading the stock is expected to drop some before going back up but , but ?
    We have invented the world; WE see

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CUDA View Post
    Looking at buying Tesla stock, it's not just the car part, but the energy storage segment, I was looking to buy a Powerwall for my house, big backlog, I believe they have that market sewn up, one from Germany cost a bit more. I read they recently bought a company that made a breakthrough in battery design, a lot cheaper materials.
    I was reading the stock is expected to drop some before going back up but , but ?

https://www.businessinsider.com/work...larcity-2018-8
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...y-2-in-buffalo

after 750million of ny taxpayers money still pretty much nothing but inflated job numbers coming from the solar city factory in buffalo.
    Paul V.
    1987 Hydrostream Viper - 1973 V4 Evinrude 135 Crossflow "Shiny Motor"

3. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Life is full of chances my 401k has been stuck in limbo for years, very conservative If you bought $10,000. in Amazon stock in 1997, it would be worth $2.3 million today. Think about that...
    I'm not putting all my cookies in one basket, The solar roof tiles are about the only section not producing, Elon just bought that solar company in 2016, time will tell...

Hey, Paul, I remember the Vaillancourt Aluminum company from North Tonawanda, is that your family?
    We have invented the world; WE see

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Tesla hasn't made much more than a dime. Just posted a profit this year but loses hundreds of millions each year consecutively before...there's a ton of competition just coming in against it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cuda,
    No relation although I grew up in NT and have met some of the family.
    The solar city got a bad rap here because of the corruption involved in the construction and the fact that they have not created the jobs that were promised yet, but they still have some time to meet the job requirements.
    4 people were convicted on a number of charges https://www.localsyr.com/news/capita...lty/1298897192
    I know the car company does well good luck on your investments, my 401k could use some help too !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CUDA View Post
    Life is full of chances my 401k has been stuck in limbo for years, very conservative If you bought $10,000. in Amazon stock in 1997, it would be worth $2.3 million today. Think about that...
    I'm not putting all my cookies in one basket, The solar roof tiles are about the only section not producing, Elon just bought that solar company in 2016, time will tell...

Hey, Paul, I remember the Vaillancourt Aluminum company from North Tonawanda, is that your family?
    Paul V.
    1987 Hydrostream Viper - 1973 V4 Evinrude 135 Crossflow "Shiny Motor"