Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all the above was the governments getting off the gold standard so they could print money, suited the governments but long term erosion of wealth for the middle class not borrowing to the hilt to play the game.
    Now many countries cant run without printing money just to keep the wheels turning so are moving to the negative interest, stagflation, devaluation etc.
    You print $100 drop into the economy and you get $10 growth, thats not going to end well... China and the EU are there now
    Last edited by powerabout; 03-13-2019 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed Powerabout...

Our gov set up how to do it properly. Our government can print and spend into OUR economy to get money in circulation, done DEBT and INTEREST FREE.
    But we gave that away, literally.
    It was a slide of hand and trickery that got the federal reserve act passed.... at Christmas Dec 22 or 23rd 1913....think about it.

The US Constitution gave Congress the power to coin (create) and regulate the values and weights of foreign and domestic monies. The fifth clause of the Article I, Section 8 gives Congress this power as well as the power to prosecute counterfeiters.

President Lincoln did this to finance the civil war, BUT with no debt, and no interest. He bypassed the federal banks then because they asked more or less 30% interest. So he/congress passed "The National Bank Act" and printed "greenbacks" and financed the union war against the south. He put about 500 Million Debt and Interest Free dollars into circulation by paying troops, buying war supplies, etc.... Must have pissed off the bankers....He was later shot in the head.

In 1963 another President also bypass the federal reserve by legally printing US currency and issuing it Debt AND Interest free, He too was shot in the head....coincidence?

"The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 established the Federal Reserve System as the central bank of the United States to provide the nation with a safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system."

^^^That's a quote from the federalreserve.gov and IT IS NOT a part of our government.

That's the fox watching the hen house.Truth is the federal reserve is only GOOD for the bankers NOT the citizens of the USA.

Banks have always lent out more than they had, making $$ on the interest of that loan from $$ they didn't have to lend.
    If you had a large sum of $$ in a bank account, and you wanted it all in one pick up....it would not happen without delays, red tape and a bunch of questions that they have NO right to ask. IF it happens at all.

Legal crooks and thieves is what they are.

Sorry guys...I Loathe long posts and seldom read them, and here I am guilty of something I don't like

Let me buy you a Beer if you got this far....
    James H. W2F a V-King... Want 2 Fly a V-King

Dedicated Site for Hydrostreams >> http://hydrostreamforums.com/
    My Project 1979 V-King restore >> http://hydrostreamforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2761

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by W2F a V-King View Post

Sorry guys...I Loathe long posts and seldom read them, and here I am guilty of something I don't like
    Thats the real trick to it. There is no one liner to digest this issue, and thats how they keep it going because not many folks read the fine print so here we are, I guess I owe this thread a case of beer with all my blabbering. As for the central banks and whatnot I can't argue against what you have suggested and its clear that the BIG money is in the BIG banks but here we are trying to work together and get things going. The only positive outcome of so much debt burden is the banks interests? are OUR BEST INTERESTS now. Nothing could serve the banks better both private and central than to see the public generate massive wealth to pay for it all so thats good for all.
    Hydrostream dreamin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lakefever,

That was not meant to be a dig on your posts, I should have been more specific. I can't read a long page with no breaks or paragraphs. My eyes get lost trying to change to the next line.

Your posts are organized and with thought. So here is a beer for you !

Don't worry about the case of beer.....these men will make sure it doesn't go to waste
    James H. W2F a V-King... Want 2 Fly a V-King

Dedicated Site for Hydrostreams >> http://hydrostreamforums.com/
    My Project 1979 V-King restore >> http://hydrostreamforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2761

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah man not to worry at all. I wasn't taking it that way I was agreeing with you that the game is to keep it long winded so most start to hear this;

Then they keep pulling the wool over our eyes LOL cant blame em if they can get away with it its good business for them but as earlier the real good news is the banks NEED us to earn more so we can pay more or the books are soon to become fairy dust and that wont serve ANYONE any good.

As for the members here? Awesome bunch of people here this board is great! Numerous times some of us have shared political differences and yet rarely if ever are there any grudges or spill over into our boat passion talks and that is very fortunate for us all. It gives me hope thats for sure! On a personal note; I am trying to work at being more respectful in my disdain for left wing policy and that bad battery acid like taste even thinking about it causes me to feel but it aint easy fellas. I keep saying insulting things about lefty's because lacking logic and reason totally freaks me out so i tend to get a bit angry over the lack of seemingly obvious sense present in these types but I'm aware of my vulgarities and I aint proud of em so Im working on improving respectful dialogue in this manner. Old dogs though.... arrghh ha
    Last edited by LakeFever; 03-13-2019 at 09:19 AM.
    Hydrostream dreamin

6. Likes DanUmbarger liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Many people see the situation at hand. Financially and politically. Some weak minds with delusional thoughts are being very vocal. Think AOC and the muzzies, pelosi and shumer etc. When others among us see the solution as a problem it is very frustrating. (the wall for ex.) Have to keep a positive attitude that things will work out. Trust the plan, and the POTUS. All these hollow threats of Trump's impeachment from barking attack dogs, and false flags are a distraction. Keep your focus on going forward without fearing the future. Plan for success.

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

8. Likes LakeFever liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    Many people see the situation at hand. Financially and politically. Some weak minds with delusional thoughts are being very vocal. Think AOC and the muzzies, pelosi and shumer etc. When others among us see the solution as a problem it is very frustrating. (the wall for ex.) Have to keep a positive attitude that things will work out. Trust the plan, and the POTUS. All these hollow threats of Trump's impeachment from barking attack dogs, and false flags are a distraction. Keep your focus on going forward without fearing the future. Plan for success.
    Spot on
    Hydrostream dreamin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hold that recession: US indicators are trouncing forecasts

“People got overly pessimistic about the U.S. economic outlook,” said Mark Vitner, senior economist with Wells Fargo & Co. Now, he says, “the message is growth is slower, yes, but the risk of recession is grossly overstated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/hold-that-recession-us-indicators-are-trouncing-forecasts/ar-AAHAbOe

11. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David - WI View Post

I am really surprised to see them publish that report (coming from a glass half empty mentality) reporting source. They must love the taste of crow because they keep eating it.... The same ones that were so confident that they were "in touch with America" and looked like fools at our last election cycle. Everyone needs to keep doing what we are doing, have faith in our President, let him do his job and not get sidetracked by the negative people out there. This whole legal pot thing might be effecting more people then I can fathom. It sure seems that we have a large percentage of our society dealing with paranoia. Fear is an emotion that causes people to withdraw from activity (which includes spending and living a normal life)-don't let them suck you in and take your confidence from you.

It is imperative that we all speak openly about what Trump has really created by unwinding so much of what was waded up and closed off to many businesses. The government is supposed to work for us not us working for them "we create and maintain them".

Show your support and don't be afraid to educate the ones that question you. I get positive comments 25:1 Vs negativity when I wear my Trump support gear. If someone makes a negative comment, ask them what they would like to see different "most opposition is to Trump's tweeting and way he delivers his message, many don't even know why they don't like him (just following the fake news opinion)--never let that overpower the results that we are getting". Small business is what makes our system click--

JoeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump hats.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	141.8 KB 
ID:	449183

13. Likes David - WI liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DeBlasio just gave up... the way it's going I wouldn't be shocked to see Trump run "unopposed" in 2020; reality is just kicking the crap out of all these liberal Democrats.

Booker is out of money in 10 days or less without a fundraising miracle.
    Last edited by David - WI; 09-21-2019 at 09:07 AM.

15. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UK gambling site has more bets for Hillary Clinton winning Dem nomination than anyone actually running

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gam...tually-running

17. Likes Forkin' Crazy, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David - WI View Post
    UK gambling site has more bets for Hillary Clinton winning Dem nomination than anyone actually running

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gam...tually-running

Makes you wonder if she is going to throw her hat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anger is a problem.

We need to let the anger go, figure out what we want, and pursue that and encourage others to do the same. We need to stop the non stop judgments of practically everything and especially need to stop playing lemmings and useful idiots in the BIG cons of economic fleecing models. Regardless of where people originate, they all want the same thing; a good safe prosperous life for them and their family and friends. We can do this
    Hydrostream dreamin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4