Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paris accord is no conspiracy its a bank game that is using the sell of environmental protection by pricing energy use into a tax. Its genius on one level if all you want to do is have complete control over the people on Earth carbon pricing is the road for that. Of course that wont serve the best interests of most people so thats why its so awful. No matter how hard they try and spin it, its a giant ugly sticky turd you cant even look at without getting an eye full while simultaneously watching it hit the fan with your other eye.

Unpack that? Sure. The debt is out of control and no fancy shmancy accounting can solve this anymore so we are stuck with holding the tab. I've said before the best and easiest way to solve this is simply to pay it off which can be done quite easily by locking governments into set budgets against GDP. This serves two pruposes; 1 it will return the world to financial health and 2. this is what the private sector needs to grow against gov't interests. As the gov't budgets get locked the only way for them to get more income is by BOOSTING the private economy and when that incentive happens? All this division and hate and identity politicy garbage will quickly erode because it places everyones interest into the same place ( hint. its ALWAYS been in the same place some merely lost sight of that is all ) which is in a good and healthy economy

As for the environmental concerns? Education and free choices will sort that out. Most people support waste reduction and that is as they say, that.
    Hydrostream dreamin

2. Thanks CDave thanked for this post
    Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going back to moon pictures, I came across this today jumping you-tube, and this is the best explanation I've seen so far of why we don't have good pictures of the junk we left on the moon.

Just a few minutes long....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkaNqud_VxU
    James H. W2F a V-King... Want 2 Fly a V-King

Dedicated Site for Hydrostreams >> http://hydrostreamforums.com/
    My Project 1979 V-King restore >> http://hydrostreamforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2761

4. Likes XstreamVking, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LRV did get pics of the moon "trash". But you have to believe that we have an lrv up there. I suspect we have been many places not advertised about yet. Good vid...

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i know this is not bible thumper page. But i will use it for a comparison on the subject of how someone could actually believe the Earth is flat.

If i was on earth before all the technology of telescopes and satellites to view earth and the makeup of our solar system. I think i would have a hard time believing 100% on flat or round Earth. Now with the tech available today. I am 100% sure Earth is round in shape. Maybe a little egg shaped or a little flat on top. But i am 100% sure if you headed East and kept making forward movement you would get back to your departure area.

So today yes. It is unthinkable that a person could use logic and conclude the the Earth is flat. But so much more un imaginable to me is the God fairy tale. To believe. Even after knowing earth is billions of years old. That a creator of immeasurable power. Not only created earth. That being' created the whole universe. A rocket could fly at the speed of light for a million years. Yet not get to a middle point, let alone to the other side. But i am agreeable to admit i cannot prove or say for certain that some type of creator or being was not the start of it all.

Now the part that is beyond any rational thinking. This is more far fetched than Earth being flat. A book being accepted as a true record of events in history. The story line defies any possibility of truth. A creator from billions of years ago just hid in the darkness. After billions of years the decision was made by the creator to let humans know that raping, robbing, killing, lying, And many other sins being committed were out of hand. Now the creator that answers to nobody. He is the ruler of all. He and only he can forgive the sinners and save them from burning in hell. So when he yells down and explains the severity of the situation. And burning in hell is punishment unless he gives them forgiveness. One sinner hollars back and ask. How does this forgiveness program work. Creator yells back i am the only one that can grant forgiveness. Let me think of a price to charge. Then the creator comes up with this plan. He yells down to the sinners, I am 4 billion years old. I have one child. He is now 33 years old. I will mind text you his address. Go to his house and drag him to town square. Then beat him with sticks and stones, beat him until he is dying a slow death. Then to make him suffer a little more, nail him to the 3rd cross beside the 2 thieves that judge bean is nailing up now. Then i will forgive all you thugs for your sins. One of the smarter sinners yelled back to the creator. I am a little confused right now. You threaten to send us to hell and burn forever, unless we beat and murder your only son? Yes the creator answered. When does the forgiveness kick in? Creator said as soon as you drag my beloved son out of his house and start killing him. Sinner said i dont understand if sinning is bad and punishment is hell. Wont the murder of your son be considered a new sin? Creator said oh, i see that does present a problem. Then yells down i have a solution. As long as you think i am real, and believe i have a magical place in the sky. Not only will i forgive all your past sins. I will forgive all future sins including the murder of my beloved son. And throw in a bonus that you can live here in the sky forever in my country club.

Does that not sound harder to believe then the, Earth is flat story. Only story that tops the one above. The 600 years old man that built a boat the size of Texas. He had no tools. No saw. No nails. Just trees and tree sap. Flat Earth is more probable then the boat story.

7. Likes Whaaaaat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    OK, so I will do the work for you.. Would you believe the govts own studies? Lot of reading, but if you want to know.....
    https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...1hhrg53007.pdf

This is a laymans presentation for the topic by reputable scientists...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2jA0lT8N0

Deny much?
    good gov info, scientist taking about the atmosphere. ( the video is for the loonies) but how did you make the jump from scientists worldwide discussing climate issues to con trails in commercial aircraft when they say they need to seed in the stratosphere to be effective at cooling the planet?
    Last edited by powerabout; 02-25-2019 at 12:03 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This horse has been beat enough, you are on your own. Check it out for yourself....

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    This horse has been beat enough, you are on your own. Check it out for yourself....
    I have tried and there is ZERO evidence of anything to do with any aircraft less crop dusters
    Last edited by powerabout; 02-24-2019 at 08:03 PM.

12. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    good gov info, scientist taking about the atmosphere. ( the video is for the loonies) but how did you make the jump from scientists worldwide discussing climate issues to con trails in commercial aircraft when they say they need to seed in the stratosphere to be effective at cooling the planet?
    When they started talking about CO2 and cow farts as problematic factors contributing to global warming, I stopped right there. Isn't water vapor a greenhouse "gas"? Oh no!!! We're f#$ked!

Even when extra CO2 will stimulate more/faster plant growth releasing O2 in the air. If it doesn't, why do they use CO2 generators in greenhouses?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chemtrails are BS.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	431896

Name:	chem trail 3.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	431897

14. Likes powerabout, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	chem trail 6.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	431921

Name:	chem trail 5.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	431922

16. Likes AZMIDLYF, powerabout, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found it, US gov has huge geoengineering project running.....

US forest service is planting trees that will consume Co2 and put oxygen into the atmosphere

18. Likes FMP, CDave, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 15 yr just walked through my chemtrail...pretty sure her conspiracy theory wasn't unfounded.
    I CAN ALWAYS MAKE ANOTHER DOLLAR, BUT I CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER DAY

20. Likes CDave, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    When they started talking about CO2 and cow farts as problematic factors contributing to global warming, I stopped right there. Isn't water vapor a greenhouse "gas"? Oh no!!! We're f#$ked!

Even when extra CO2 will stimulate more/faster plant growth releasing O2 in the air. If it doesn't, why do they use CO2 generators in greenhouses?

Name:	chemtrails are BS.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	431896

Name:	chem trail 3.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	431897

The limiting factors become water and nutrients which stall the extra CO2 in the natural word in most cases. Greenhouse growers match requirements as needed.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/co2-trees-1.5000709

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hahaha....You guys ain't goading me back into it. I'm not gonna be drug down and beat by experience. You do bring up some interesting conspiracies. Especially the witch one..... Hillary?

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My 15 yr just walked through my chemtrail...pretty sure her conspiracy theory wasn't unfounded.
    Roll up the car windows lock them , shut off the AC and let it rip.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast