Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I wanted to do holiday giveaway for a boat product, and Steve Pelini from Bob's Machine Shop had a great idea for a Christmas Eve giveaway. What better product to do this with than a Scream And Fly transom backing plate! Bob's Machine makes these on their CNC machine right here in Florida, and they are very limited production. The transom plate will be updated with an engraving of the new S&F logo, and I think these are just very cool.

To enter, please reply here, and like
@bobsmachine on Instagram and Facebook and tag some friends if you can.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screamandfly-backing-plates.JPG 
Views:	781 
Size:	373.7 KB 
ID:	426444

Bob's Machine Shop has been a supporter of Scream And Fly for many years, and their products are all made in the USA. I toured their factory last year for a feature article here and as I expected, the operation they have here in Florida is nothing less than incredible. I could not be more pleased to have such a legendary name in high-performance boating as part of our community here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bobsmachine-logo-circle-1.jpg 
Views:	703 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	426445

** To enter your name into this contest, simply reply once to this thread **

Please keep the replies ONLY for entering the contest. Any single reply is all that it takes to enter

I will draw a winner at random, using the random number generator at random.org.

I will also upload a video of the number drawing. The thread will be closed at midnight on Christmas Day and the winner will be announced.

A huge appreciation to Bob's Machine Shop for making this possible. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!