Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrichartz View Post
    To late now but someone needed to explain that to the cop.. that's what I meant by someone stand on the cops neck..

Had a friend who died from getting stuck in a window it slid down and he couldn't inhale.
    its happened before, I thought everyone knew that?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flabum1017 View Post
    I'll get a rash of crap for this, but...... I actually am ok with the burning of the police station, cars etc because the protesters doing that are targeting the source of the problem..... The looters and such I don't agree with, those are just opportunists taking advantage of the situation.....................
    Sorry, but I strongly disagree with this. If people want to peaceably assemble to protest something they disagree with, fine. When they start blocking roads, they have crossed the line and need to be dealt with or the current gov that is in charge of that are incompetent. When people start breaking windows, looting, or burning stuff down, it has gone way too far at that point.

We had a situation in my small town a few years back. There is a mining company that is working to secure permits to mine for gold. Been going on for at least a dozen years. The group fighting them are ruthless. They have already held protests on the bridge that goes from WI to MI. While doing so they started getting braver and were blocking one lane of traffic on both sides of a four lane road.

I think it was two years back, but just before the fourth of July I seen a truck with its plow on the front. And then another with the plow on, and another, and a bunch more. So I had one of my employees look it up on spacebook to see if something was going on. Turns out, the group that was trying to block the mine was going to shut down traffic on the bridge during a peak hour of holiday travel. This highway is the first one east of Lake Michigan that will bring you into the U.P. and into Canada. 20,000 vehicles per day on average. The locals response in general was that if you block the bridge, we will plow you off of it. I put my plow back on my truck in a show of solidarity, and also drove my truck exclusively compared to only when necessary. The protest never happened, but if it would have, I would have been there.

If you give an inch, they will take a mile. Just look at how far down the crapper this country has gone. All in the name of progress, ironically.

3. Likes XstreamVking, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The continual killing of africam americans needlessly over a very long period might tend to upset a certain group that sees no change whatsoever in the quality of police work.
    There must be millions of good deeds done by police everyday yet the pathetic behaviour by a few unskilled police gets worldwide publicity.
    Then when the public knows those that get the sack just work in another state it doesnt fix the perception.
    Last edited by powerabout; 05-29-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    The continual killing of africam americans needlessly over a very long period might tend to upset a certain group that sees no change whatsoever in the quality of police work.
    There must be millions of good deeds done by police everyday yet the pathetic behaviour by a few unskilled police gets worldwide publicity.
    Then when the public knows those that get the sack just work in another state it doesnt fix the perception.

First, do you call black people where you live African Australians, or African Italians? Asking for a friend.

Second, black civilians kill more black people then any other sub-section of our society, and all of them combined. Police kill more white people then all other sub-sections combined. It is the media that is pushing the false narrative, wake up.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...ore-shootings/

6. Likes XstreamVking, dgscroggs liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by berdes View Post
    Still don't get how he was suffocated? Cop's knee was on back of dudes neck, not cutting off air or near carotid artery? Missing parts of video also do not show entire story. Yeah, the cop apparently over reacted.
    https://www.wavy.com/news/national/g...strangulation/

Now, a preliminary autopsy report is showing “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.” But, “the combined effects of Mr. Floyd being arrested by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuR2sHc3X_c&t=998s

Now what do you all have to say?

Last edited by z1rider; 05-30-2020 at 01:53 AM.
    91 Seaswirl 178 spyder sport. Evinrude XP175. (59 MPH, so far, and so close).
    85 Sleekcraft SST , 225 Johnson...(sold)

8. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I say the plague is over. HQC will fix it.. The dems and ds need another disaster for the media to crow about. Trump's doing too good with the plague. Economy will recover. The two guys worked together 17 yrs.? The ambulance attendants wore police uniforms? This was a pre planned set up. The outside agitators quickly escalated things, paid by who? Our buddy soros. And of course the witch. I bet she and soros love to watch the violence on the tube and have a laff. They know who is behind the whole charade. It's them.....

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

10. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    I say the plague is over. HQC will fix it.. The dems and ds need another disaster for the media to crow about. Trump's doing too good with the plague. Economy will recover. The two guys worked together 17 yrs.? The ambulance attendants wore police uniforms? This was a pre planned set up. The outside agitators quickly escalated things, paid by who? Our buddy soros. And of course the witch. I bet she and soros love to watch the violence on the tube and have a laff. They know who is behind the whole charade. It's them.....
    Yeah, the media just moves from one disaster to the next. This mini-soda hot spot will be a thing as it seems it is spreading. Will be interesting to see how the stand your ground laws hold up.

Hey Paul, what does the Joy-Zee bullett top think might happen? He seams to tinks he knows it all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Minnow View Post
    First, do you call black people where you live African Australians, or African Italians? Asking for a friend.

Second, black civilians kill more black people then any other sub-section of our society, and all of them combined. Police kill more white people then all other sub-sections combined. It is the media that is pushing the false narrative, wake up.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...ore-shootings/
    We call them "traditional land owners" as they were there first about 50,000 years ago ( Australian Aborigines) as is original people.
    They do share dna with africans and the low castes in India
    The british killed most of them in the early days so very few today, you could live your life in Australia and never see one.
    As expected dropping europeans into OZ decimated a peaceful stone age population.

Yes agree to all that but its not a false narrative, its an appalling abuse of procedure even if it only results in .0001% of deaths
    Its not a shoot out with an armed person and in this case with the guy saying he cant breath I can see that a murder charge could stick as there was intent?
    Very weird situation if they knew each other?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    1st thing to understand is that there are no coincidences. It's so easy to see. This is like a movie in that the scenes change but the story line stays the same. And the scene today is....Cause widespread panic, fear. Bring disruption to the economy and stir up race hate and more violence. Repeat, repeat , repeat. Till somehow it hurts Pres. Trump's re-election chances. This is the ds/dems game plan. With some other crap thrown in as they see an opportunity to do more dastardly shiznit.

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

14. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by z1rider View Post
    https://www.wavy.com/news/national/g...strangulation/

Now, a preliminary autopsy report is showing “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.” But, “the combined effects of Mr. Floyd being arrested by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuR2sHc3X_c&t=998s

Now what do you all have to say?

he must of being lying when he said he cant breath, you cant trust anyone these days can you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been reported, in addition to a Fentanyl overdose and Methamphetamine in tox report, positive for covid 19.

Disgusting how this family tragedy has become such a politicized event. I feel sorry for his brother and family.
    Last edited by FMP; 06-04-2020 at 09:14 AM.

17. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They test for covid 19, they find it. 100% rate of infection is their goal. I don't believe any of their nonsense anymore.

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

19. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His death has been used for political gain by officials in Minnesota. Family is being used as a chess piece, horrible.

A completely unbiased court proceeding in a neutral jurisdiction could be necessary. With all the evidence brought forward. Then if the accused are found guilty in some degree public judgement could be demonstrated peacefully.
    Last edited by FMP; 06-04-2020 at 09:41 AM.

21. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    It's been reported, in addition to a Fentanyl overdose and Methamphetamine in tox report, positive for covid 19.

Disgusting how this family tragedy has become such a politicized event. I feel sorry for his brother and family.
    Which brings the question, what was the cause of death listed as? Does it count as a Wuhan Flu death?

23. Likes powerabout, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did he have any outstanding warrants?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast