Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1991 Hydrostream Voyager XT Tunnel Bowrider with 91 Suzuki DT 225 EFI

Hydrostream 1991 20' Voyager XT Bowrider with Suzuki DT 225

Selling my original 91 Voyager with 91 stock Suzuki DT 225 and custom Shoreline trailer. I'm the third owner and have owned this rig for over three years.

Boat has the following factory options: Ski pylon, swim step with ladder, bow cover. Boat has the following after market options: Land and sea dual action foot throttle, custom cover, bimini top, CMC 5” hydraulic jack plate, Mach cordless trim buttons (not hooked up) and transomsaver.

1991 Suzuki DT 225 two stroke outboard with fuel injection and oil injection. Engine is all stock and original except for Hydromotive low water nose cone. Stock 27” Suzuki 3-blade SS prop. Engine has factory dual spark plugs per cylinder. Comes with two factory cowlings, DT 225 and Bass 150 vented cowl.

Original 1991 Shoreline custom bunk trailer with chrome wheels and surge brakes(surge brakes are disconnected).

Prior to my ownership, second owner advised he had replaced steering cables, battery, spark plugs and water pump impeller. I've done the following to the rig:
    Trailer- new tires, wheel bearings/seals, side lights, replaced some bunks, dolly and roller.
    Engine-new hub in stock Suzuki prop, fuel line replaced.
    Boat- all new Faria gauges, large glove box with custom set-up for future new stereo.

Boat, motor and trailer looks and runs good, considering this rig is 27 years old. 1991 Hydrostream Voyager XT Tunnel was manufactured the last year Hydrostream was in business and rolled out of the original plant in Minnesota. Rig sold new March 1991 and dealer was A-1 Marine in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

Rig is registered in Kansas. Kansas per state law does not title boats, motors or trailers under two thousand pounds. Buyer will be given notarized bill of sale for boat, motor and trailer. I have the original dealers invoice on the boat and all serial numbers for the boat, motor and trailer match up. I have owners manual for the motor, jack plate, foot throttle and Mach rotary trim buttons.

Selling price is $8,500 FIRM cash. At this time I will not separate the boat and motor. Rig is located outside of KC in Lawrence, Kansas. Can be lake tested at Clinton Lake. Here is a chance to buy a boat that was manufactured in the original plant location and value can be found in the NADA guide. Boat is rated for a 235 Horsepower engine and can be legally insured. Hull is original and has never been recored or transom replaced. Boat, motor and trailer is unmolested. Hull has a couple of scuff marks, one on the side and the other on the pad.

From 1985 to 1992 I owned three Hydrostreams, Vamp, Vegas and Voyager. All had Mercury V-6's. In my opinion, I feel my 91 Voyager that I bought three years ago is in good condition and the Suzuki runs as well as any of my Mercs.

$8,500 Firm, call #785-393-7494
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_2971.jpg   100_2973.jpg   100_2992.jpg   100_2993.jpg   100_2997.jpg  

100_2980.jpg   100_2985.jpg   100_2989.jpg   100_2994.jpg   100_2987.jpg  

Last edited by Retired; 09-25-2018 at 05:30 PM.

2. Likes LetsBoat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired View Post
    Hydrostream 1991 20' Voyager XT Bowrider with Suzuki DT 225

Selling my original 91 Voyager with 91 stock Suzuki DT 225 and custom Shoreline trailer. I'm the third owner and have owned this rig for over three years.

Boat has the following factory options: Ski pylon, swim step with ladder, bow cover. Boat has the following after market options: Land and sea dual action foot throttle, custom cover, bimini top, CMC 5” hydraulic jack plate, Mach cordless trim buttons (not hooked up) and transomsaver.

1991 Suzuki DT 225 two stroke outboard with fuel injection and oil injection. Engine is all stock and original except for Hydromotive low water nose cone. Stock 27” Suzuki 3-blade SS prop. Engine has factory dual spark plugs per cylinder. Comes with two factory cowlings, DT 225 and Bass 150 vented cowl.

Original 1991 Shoreline custom bunk trailer with chrome wheels and surge brakes(surge brakes are disconnected).

Prior to my ownership, second owner advised he had replaced steering cables, battery, spark plugs and water pump impeller. I've done the following to the rig:
    Trailer- new tires, wheel bearings/seals, side lights, replaced some bunks, dolly and roller.
    Engine-new hub in stock Suzuki prop, fuel line replaced.
    Boat- all new Faria gauges, large glove box with custom set-up for future new stereo.

Boat, motor and trailer looks and runs good, considering this rig is 27 years old. 1991 Hydrostream Voyager XT Tunnel was manufactured the last year Hydrostream was in business and rolled out of the original plant in Minnesota. Rig sold new March 1991 and dealer was A-1 Marine in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

Rig is registered in Kansas. Kansas per state law does not title boats, motors or trailers under two thousand pounds. Buyer will be given notarized bill of sale for boat, motor and trailer. I have the original dealers invoice on the boat and all serial numbers for the boat, motor and trailer match up. I have owners manual for the motor, jack plate, foot throttle and Mach rotary trim buttons.

Selling price is $8,500 FIRM cash. At this time I will not separate the boat and motor. Rig is located outside of KC in Lawrence, Kansas. Can be lake tested at Clinton Lake. Here is a chance to buy a boat that was manufactured in the original plant location and value can be found in the NADA guide. Boat is rated for a 235 Horsepower engine and can be legally insured. Hull is original and has never been recored or transom replaced. Boat, motor and trailer is unmolested. Hull has a couple of scuff marks, one on the side and the other on the pad.

From 1985 to 1992 I owned three Hydrostreams, Vamp, Vegas and Voyager. All had Mercury V-6's. In my opinion, I feel my 91 Voyager that I bought three years ago is in good condition and the Suzuki runs as well as any of my Mercs.

$8,500 Firm, call #785-393-7494

Took the boat to the lake yesterday. GPS 73.64 @6,000 rpm. Running the original prop that came on the boat in 1991, 28" Suzuki 3 blade SS. I n my ad I listed the prop as a 27" and the prop is actually a 28". There is no doubt a modern 4 blade prop would help top speed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)