Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uploading videos

Posting here cause a lot more members here than the photo section.Seems lately that a lot of folks can't watch videos posted here AS I AM ONE OF THEM and I can't watch the ones I post either.Its just a black screen and nothing to click on .If you guys could include the link with your post that would be great as a lot of us are missing out on some good stuff.I mean like this-go to olboatmans 77 viper thread the last couple pages where I posted some videos and rj dubiel posted the link for me so all could watch.Sure would help all of us out.Maybe greg has a fix for this problem? Thanks guys.
    I may be slow but im ahead of you. *hit's only ankle deep but you went in head first.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by racervboat View Post
    Posting here cause a lot more members here than the photo section.Seems lately that a lot of folks can't watch videos posted here AS I AM ONE OF THEM and I can't watch the ones I post either.Its just a black screen and nothing to click on .If you guys could include the link with your post that would be great as a lot of us are missing out on some good stuff.I mean like this-go to olboatmans 77 viper thread the last couple pages where I posted some videos and rj dubiel posted the link for me so all could watch.Sure would help all of us out.Maybe greg has a fix for this problem? Thanks guys.
    open a free account on U tube and load your video's, then copy/paste the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIntFFAwjIA
    Wriggleys gum makes me think of boating, "Double your engines, Double your fun"

3. Likes AZMIDLYF liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get that part np but others posts I can not watch as they post a video it is just a black page and no link to click on as you just did with that bad ass engine.
    I may be slow but im ahead of you. *hit's only ankle deep but you went in head first.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get that part np but others posts I can not watch as they post a video it is just a black page and no link to click on as you just did with that bad ass engine.
    You are slow ... but you're ahead of me. ;-)
    I guess they need to try U tube?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never claimed I was fast lol When I post a video from my youtube account it posts it here and some can watch it and some cannot.I cannot watch it,its just a black page with notning to click on.But if I post a link like you just did with that motor all is good? What im trying to get across is folks need to post a link to there videos.All was fine for me up until say 4 months ago when the black page started happening and im not the only one who gets the black page?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never claimed I was fast lol When I post a video from my youtube account it posts it here and some can watch it and some cannot.I cannot watch it,its just a black page with notning to click on.But if I post a link like you just did with that motor all is good? What im trying to get across is folks need to post a link to there videos.All was fine for me up until say 4 months ago when the black page started happening and im not the only one who gets the black page?
    You are still ahead of me but I'm starting to get it.
    I have watched a few black video's.
    What I don't like about them is you don't know when to stop watching.

8. Likes racervboat liked this post