Scream And Fly 'Season Opener' #2 Giveaway
Enter to win Fire Tablet!

Traffic on S&F is at a 10-year high right now, thanks to all of you! I thought this would be the perfect time to give away some Fire tablets and Fire TVs!

The new Fire 7 Tablet is perfect for browsing Scream And Fly with, using Firefox, Silk, or Chrome browsers. All streaming apps such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video (of course) and many others.

** To enter your name into this contest, simply reply once to this thread **
Please keep the replies ONLY for entering the contest. Any single reply is all that it takes to enter

*** Only ONE reply please ***

If you have previously won a giveaway, please refrain from entering again so others can have a chance to win.

I will draw a winner at random, using the random number generator at random.org.

I will also upload a video of the number drawing. The thread will be closed at midnight on August 1 and the winner will be announced.

These giveaways are presented with appreciation and gratitude for our Team Members, Supporting Members, and Supporting Vendors. Without our financial supporters, none of this would be possible. The Amazon Fire devices are not given to us - Scream And Fly
purchases them for these giveaways. We have no advertising agreement or contract with Amazon.com, Inc.
Good luck everybody and thank you for your support for Scream And Fly!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fire-7-tablet.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	212.2 KB 
ID:	412864