Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at 70 my boat makes ripples compared to all the 500$ cruisers that have no clue how to drive or the monster wakes there making in a 100 ft wide state boat chanal. we should put this asshole on a reg 18-21 foot boat n go over my wake than a 40 sea ray not to mention 90% of us r way better drivers than them the other day this far slob at the pizza joint was bragging bout his new purchase of a 59 searay and continued that it was his first boat at 60 yo n a milllion dollars now who would u feel safer biating around a 21 go fast w 100s of hrs if experience or that minter that seatow should charge 1000$ for the year not 100 lol
    Last edited by wickedwitthestix; 06-18-2018 at 06:15 AM.

2. Likes Capt.Insane-o liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this idiot wanted to do was ruffle feathers.
    I'd say he was successful with good effect.
    Azure AZ259, 8.1

4. Likes NICE PAIR liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old fishermen in fishing boats on rivers do tend to get pissy at you even when you idle by them in the designated boating channel, especially when they are fishing in it when they shouldn't be.
    If I don't ask any questions, I'll never learn anything.

6. Likes NICE PAIR liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    by me that’s all they fish the nys boat chanal witch ain’t so bad for us go fast guys as the flats usually range from 3-6 ft so u avoid the weekend warrior. funny story i buzzed buy i’d say a 27 ish new whaler at say 60 it was ruff that day n i hate beating up the old linder girl he throws his hands up yelling at me mind u i’m at least 100 ft away. we happen to get back to the ramp around same time i’m maybe 2 min ahead so i’m on the trailer pulling up as he pulls in. as i always do i pull the plug just do a quick once over cause i’m a lil anal. he pulls up and saw how quick i did it second nature he has the balls to ask me to back up his truck says to save time but we both know it would take this idiot that just dropped 250 on a 27 whaler vantage w a pair of big verados i laughed out my in his face n pull away. mind u i would help any boater in need but after that good luck pal. fishing in the middle of the bay chanal i pass double what i’d consider a safe disstance moral of the story is i trust anyone w years of boating in a 21 go fast boat around me than some corporate jerkoff that thinks he own the bay cause his rig cost as much as some houses now if he had a 28 skater (comparable price) i wouldn’t have been yelled at i woulda been waved at and woulda to the 5-10 min to help the guy in a sec the ramp is my pet peeve anyone w a 6 figure boat n not a go fast boat 90% have no clue. there should b a physical driving test inc the ramp for any boat over 25. i find that’s the size of the fu*k it it’s my bay attitude n no driving ability or manners

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2