Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2005 Hydrostream Voyager Mercury Racing 250XS Sportmaster

2005 Hydrostream Voyager. This is the newer Jim Contzen hull that is all composite and a completely different hull than the older Hydrostream Voyagers which were the Pipcorn hulls. It has normal wear and tear for a boat its age. The gelcoat could be wet sanded and buffed to bring it back to a nice shine again. The interior is decent with the exception of the rear seat bottom because that is where you step to get into the boat. That should be recovered but is usable the way it is. Livorsi GPS speedo and gauges. Land and Sea dual action foot throttle. 6" setback hydraulic jack plate. (Boat is rated for 280hp).

2005 Mercury Racing 250XS Optimax with sportmaster lower unit 1.62 ratio. This is not the pro XS model. It is the racing model which is quite a bit different. You need to run premium fuel. New air compressor a couple years ago which is really the only thing that ever goes wrong with these motors. Runs perfect. I'm estimating the hours to be well under 500 but won't know for sure until I get the data pulled. 26p Trophy plus 4-blade prop.

I have it setup for watersports more than top speed. The previous owner reported 89.5 mph out of it. I've gotten 78 with the prop that's on it.

Asking $20k for the package. Trailer included. This is a super rare boat and probably the only one for sale in the US right now.

May be interested in a partial trade for a Vector or Viking. Even though the wife wants a pontoon I still want a fun boat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Voyager3.jpg   Voyager2.jpg   Voyager1.jpg  
    '72 Glastron GT-150 Johnson Stinger 65
    '83 Hydrostream Varmint 2.4 225 Mercury
    '05 Hydrostream Voyager 250xs optimax