I have asked a few times on other forums with no answers and thought I would try here. I recently upgraded from a 1999 optimax (broke) to a 2003 225 EFI. The new engine has the Smartcraft capable sticker on it but the boat gauges were not set up for that. I had a bad experience with the guy cleaning it up and refinishing the boat and got all the gauges back in a box where he had took them out to clean up but he flaked and I had a mess. I took it to a local guy and he did all he could do to get it together but its still a mess. I want to install new gauges and thought this would be a good time to upgrade. My question is what cable do I need to run from the engine to dash to accomplish this. Also the Opti came with the multifunction "idiot light" which is now not functional. What would you replace this with or would that be a redundant system with smartcraft? I want a Tach, speedo(how would I get signal from a Lowrance puck), trim, water pressure, fuel gauge, volts and whatever else I may need in a bass boat setup. Any help would be appreciated. TIA