I have 1993 Merc XRi 200 for sale that suddenly lost power and became noisey back in 2009, the mechanic i took it too said it ran lean on 1 cylinder. This was on a factory reman power head that was only 2 seasons old with low hours. It has been in storage since April of 2009. I am the original owner of the engine and have always been very meticulous about maintenance and care. It was on a 1993 Ranger boat. When the power head was installed I had all new components installed as well including the oil injection pump, stator, lines, thermostats, coils, sensor modules, starter, had the injection system cleaned and flow tested, and boysen reeds installed; had almost 5500 in it when completed. Thought I was good for another 15 plus years and it ran like a new one....until it didn't I had intentions to put a new factory power head back on (not a reman) and run it again but came across a deal on an optimax 200 and is what i am currently running....but its not the motor the XRi was. Long story short it's time to make some room in the garage and sell it. if i were to rank the motor and all the parts less the power head I would have to give everything a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. It has one small scratch on the cowling and i had a torque tab attached to the skeg before i discovered hydraulic steering. Still shines like a new one. Never even close to salt water.

Asking 1700.00 for the complete motor. I can text or email pictures as well.