Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THANKS Screaming Eagle!

Just wanted to say Thanks to Todd & Karen for letting me interrupt their Weds today at the shop! I happened to be near Honda in Marysville today at a conference, got out early, Googled where their shop was and drove over unannounced. They took me in, and we walked around and saw all the current projects going on, as well as drove over to a 2nd building to see more boats/molds. Really a great visit from a guy that knows little about fiberglass layup/boat building. I highly recommend looking into any of their Spectre /Talon/custom 24 lineup of hulls. I look fwd to seeing their boats on the water! 1st class couple! Best of Luck! Steve

2. Likes Frank Molé, marks86, mjw930, noli liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Tool'in View Post
    Just wanted to say Thanks to Todd & Karen for letting me interrupt their Weds today at the shop! I happened to be near Honda in Marysville today at a conference, got out early, Googled where their shop was and drove over unannounced. They took me in, and we walked around and saw all the current projects going on, as well as drove over to a 2nd building to see more boats/molds. Really a great visit from a guy that knows little about fiberglass layup/boat building. I highly recommend looking into any of their Spectre /Talon/custom 24 lineup of hulls. I look fwd to seeing their boats on the water! 1st class couple! Best of Luck! Steve
    Hey Steve, Thank for stopping in. We like when people stop by and check out what we do. Once everyone takes a tour, they can see the madness here and how devoted we are to it. Always lots going on with new boats, repair boats and projects. Can't wait to get down your way and do some boating. Thanks, Todd

4. Likes Just Tool'in liked this post