User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAFE View Post
    I once upon a time did S&F and Byuboyz websites at least once per day. Then boating things started going on in my area that I had not heard about. I was told by friends that to stay up with what was happening I should join FB. I did, not to let people know what time I had a BM, but to keep up with boating. Anything you see about boating will be changing in a couple of days on FB. Young people now days want to play video games on there phones, and take selfies. Byuboyz has pretty much dried up. It was a great site at one time. Hopefully S&F can stay afloat.
    T-Rex is on FB. I don't know why I was thinking he got banned from S&F. Probably wrong.
    Keep up the good work Gregg!

T-Rex didn`t get banned.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this was ever posted but this could be the future of this site https://youtu.be/EfQ1OlYKDIk

3. Thanks Whaaaaat thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cha Chaz
    I am calling out all of your Bullsh*t Bluffs, right here right now. As long as you need the approval of your depends gang so badly to feel like the man you might have used to be. Lets do this. I will PayPal you or any member of your depends gang $2000 if you can show or prove anywhere that I said I ported the Jon Wright Block myself and better yet. If you or your depends gang can show me the photo of me working a flywheel on a wood lathe. The money is right here just waiting to jump to anyones hand just that easy. If you can't do or prove any of the claims you made in the above post then its obvious your just a big fat grumpy liar that begs for attention. When you can't prove anything maybe you should shut your pie hole and quit acting like you need a diaper change so badly. Because your depends gang eats, breaths and masterbates to every word that comes out of your mouth. Look, you already got aggie all foaming at the mouth. So prove anything you said or shut up and eat another used depends soaked in vodka. Then I will post the photos again so everyone can evaluate the B.S. flowing from your face hole themselves,.mostly towards me. Sounds fair, lets go.
    If I don't ask any questions, I'll never learn anything.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolltv View Post
    Not sure if this was ever posted but this could be the future of this site https://youtu.be/EfQ1OlYKDIk
    HA! Bring back mems when I was a kid and dad bought one of these! What a THRILL! Never looked back either 60 +years ago!

Only pic I have mine, (might have to click)

and one restored out here somewhere WA. Fun little beast!
    Attachment 408040
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Portland_ACBS_117.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	408041

Name:	s1.jpg 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	408042

Name:	s2-20110316.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	408043

Name:	s3-20110316.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	408044

Name:	s4-20110316.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	408045

Name:	Skeeto 1.jpg 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	408046
    Last edited by Robby321; 05-20-2018 at 03:29 PM.

6. Thanks oldschoolltv thanked for this post
    Likes Capt.Insane-o, oldschoolltv liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggiestckl View Post
    Looks like someone struck a nerve. I’m not even 40 yet btw so the only depends would be you from hanging at the “gentle man’s Club”
    If you don't know struck a nerve from show me the facts. Then the lights are on but nobody is home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	download (1).jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	408048Well did not take long for it to go to hell in a hand bag now did it.......
    Wonder why most just avoid this place any more????????????
    FB is way better place to buy sell and get good info with out all the BULL ****>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    It is a shame I spent a few years of my life posting on here then the .......well no need to go there ....just a shame is all I will say.
    Last edited by dwilfong; 05-20-2018 at 03:33 PM.

9. Likes Krazymaan, PARKER RABE liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Greg and the mods have allowed a tremendous amount of lattitude to the people posting on here for a long time. Most sites would have kicked many off. IMO we (i include myself) have betrayed his trust in us to act like grown up men and police ourselves. Shame? Yes it is. Anyone's fault but our own? NO! We would all miss this "one of a kind" place if it goes the way of so many others.

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

11. Likes nitro_rat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    Greg and the mods have allowed a tremendous amount of lattitude to the people posting on here for a long time. Most sites would have kicked many off. IMO we (i include myself) have betrayed his trust in us to act like grown up men and police ourselves. Shame? Yes it is. Anyone's fault but our own? NO! We would all miss this "one of a kind" place if it goes the way of so many others.
    Grown MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL more like 12 year old brats with out a father figure........
    That's the problem it is a joke all the time just slam away and no retribution.
    Great place for adolescent bully's to prod some one till thy gust had enough.
    O then it is their fault????????
    What a bunch of BS.............get real will ya.................
    seams to me just drop a few$ and you are good to go.
    some get band and some don't.....wonder why$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Welp Kraze , since you pretty much called me out by name . I'll respond , and I'll be totally honest with you …
    It's a big internet - dealing with a small world .

So when a newbie like yourself pops up with a Jon Wright motor and says : Yup , just finishing up my ports now … !

When you put an old flywheel in a wood lathe and say : Gonna lighten this baby up real good .. ! And then show a picture of a different flywheel and say , look at what I done !

Somebody here has seen the inside of Jon's motors , just as I asked to see the tooling you used to cut the wheel .. I never called you liar . I didn't need to , others perhaps weren't quite so tactful …
    I have noticed that you no longer try to pull the wool over peoples eyes , but have yet to reach the point where you would say .. Hey guy's check out this motor I bought the other day .. !

I spoke to a higher up myself . I told him , when I was a nitrous forum moderator that unless someone threatened physical harm , I never removed their posts . Usually when they cus , call names , speak of lack of intellect , most could see they were standing in front of a mirror as they hunted and pecked for words . The same holds true today , and if you don't let the bad apples words stand , it makes it hard to build a yardstick to see how well the good words shine .
    The bottom dwellers that dig a big hole face first , sporadically make an appearance to say how bad " name a site" sukks . The funniest as of late is one guy who joined a fazebook page started by a member here who was one of the biggest proponents of the "I told you so club" …

Speakin of fazebook , go look at three items you could care less about on E-Bay and three more different pages on fazebook … then go about your normal web day - week - month . See how long that junk follow's you around …
    No wonder I didn't see Greg sittin next to Zuk in front of a house ethics committee tryin to explain away how you can never really leave ..

BTW Kraze …
    That signature line about question's and learning .. It's a bit misleading …

The only questions I ever see you ask , are when you P.M. me ….
    Heres some fat you can chew on big boy.
    I heard that some people only see what they want to see. I guess its true in your case. Or you enjoy reading out of context and twisting things up. Hmmm.
    I'll start with Jon Wright. I bought Jons engine. I opened it up and shared it with everyone on this site. Never once did i say i ported that motor myself. Thats pretty obvious being i bought it on this site and I posted photos of when i was cracking it open and it was oily and greasy and there were pistons still installed, etc. Even though I kept referring to it being Jon Wrights engine. Now being you chris and the canadian clown seemed to have a tantrum sized tizzy fit about it and had a bunch of conversations and negative emails about me owning this engine. That doesn't exactly put you guys on my buddy list or sell to list now does it.

I do recall putting my flywheel on my metal lathe and "taking it for a spin" as I said to see how balanced it was then I removed the steel plate and replaced it with an aluminum plate a member manufactured and I "took it for a spin" again, didn't I. I even posted a photo for him to see it. I was checking run out and stuff so i posted the photo. No where does it ever say I made it. Lathed it, or machined it. Not sure if Chaz is mixing up reality with his dreams these days or what. Once again I didn't lathe anything, Never said I did. Get a grip man.

Bud, I don't pull the wool over anyones eyes. I think you might have wool in your eyes these days though.

Call me out on anything you can think of, anything. Your only the king of your own throne buddy.

Its just not funny when all you do is thread bash, cut down and belittle anyone who has an idea, theory or experiment to share. Why is that Chaz? This stuff makes life fun for us and all yo do is try to take it away from anyone who tries to share. I get pm'd from many people asking me questions because they say they don't want you to bash what they have to say. Some only send me photos privately so you don't go all wacky with insults. You just sit in the shadow waiting to pounce on someone. That makes you exactly part of the reason people are moving on, not posting and don't want to post. Hope your proud.

As far as Facebook, thank you for your concerns and maybe one day I will try what ever it is you wanted me to do between there and eBay.

As far as pm'ing you. I really enjoyed it because it seems to be the only place i can get a real answer from you where i can respect what you do, how you do it and what you tell me.

I'm sure I'll hear from you and your little ankle biters shortly. Til then.

14. Thanks dwilfong thanked for this post
    Likes dwilfong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwilfong View Post
    Grown MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL more like 12 year old brats with out a father figure........
    That's the problem it is a joke all the time just slam away and no retribution.
    Great place for adolescent bully's to prod some one till thy gust had enough.
    O then it is their fault????????
    What a bunch of BS.............get real will ya.................
    seams to me just drop a few$ and you are good to go.
    some get band and some don't.....wonder why$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm waiting to get banned for defending myself from people that flat out lie about me like Chaz and can't prove it. Even though the proof he just made up crap and lied is right there in front of your face but then, I love it that his little ankle biters have to join in (yap yap yap yap yap, LOL) even though they don't know squat. Kinda hilarious. Because only the ones that defend themselves are banned.

May the instigators live on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread sucks; I much rather be visiting a Parisian vineyard in a convertible Falcon going backwards in a gremlin or something like that. Can we get back to VVT/VVL and cut the poop out please; and remember "they who know everything know forced induction is superior to nitros!".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this tread sucks then don't read it and move on................................
    But that's the problem some just have to jump in and start **** to make them self look like thy are the MAN.
    Seams that if you are in the click then it is all good have at it.
    Same old forum circus like every where else but with out any control......................................
    Keep up the good work and only the ass holes will be left to play with them self.
    But then again money talks bull **** walks as I was reminded by a supporting member.
    I have come to grips with this and just stay away any more.
    Don't give up any thing for free no more. Have nothing to sell or clients to impress. So will not pay up for respect.
    Amazing what a little taste of reality will do to the naive.
    This is no place to enjoy your self and what you do. The haters will put a stop to that quick.
    SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’m probably the brokest dude on this board. I don’t claim to know everything but everything I know I came by honest and most of it I learned the hard way. I am the SNF search ninja! I have learned a bunch here and I fill in the blanks with some help from local experts. Nobody will give up all their secrets in one place, but if you string posts together from over the years you will find what you’re looking for.

I lurked here for quite a while before I signed up and it has taken me years to earn any respect (I hope I have anyway). I don’t think I’m a member of any “clique.” I try to share what I do know and learn what I don’t.

I’ll be the first to admit my primary interest is in old 2 stroke Mercs because that’s what I can (almost) afford to play with. I don’t care what anybody says, this is the best place on the web for hi-po outboards and I believe that it will continue to be for the foreseeable future!

Fong, if I hadn’t have enjoyed your build thread so much I wouldn’t have sold you my bottom windshield rail (which I took a MAJOR bath over)! So don’t say this site never got you anything. I see it was nice enough you haven’t painted it yet...
    Josh Peterson

19. Thanks oldschoolltv thanked for this post
    Likes W2F a V-King liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazymaan View Post
    Heres some fat you can chew on big boy.
    I heard that some people only see what they want to see. I guess its true in your case. Or you enjoy reading out of context and twisting things up. Hmmm.
    I'll start with Jon Wright. I bought Jons engine. I opened it up and shared it with everyone on this site. Never once did i say i ported that motor myself. Thats pretty obvious being i bought it on this site and I posted photos of when i was cracking it open and it was oily and greasy and there were pistons still installed, etc. Even though I kept referring to it being Jon Wrights engine. Now being you chris and the canadian clown seemed to have a tantrum sized tizzy fit about it and had a bunch of conversations and negative emails about me owning this engine. That doesn't exactly put you guys on my buddy list or sell to list now does it.

I do recall putting my flywheel on my metal lathe and "taking it for a spin" as I said to see how balanced it was then I removed the steel plate and replaced it with an aluminum plate a member manufactured and I "took it for a spin" again, didn't I. I even posted a photo for him to see it. I was checking run out and stuff so i posted the photo. No where does it ever say I made it. Lathed it, or machined it. Not sure if Chaz is mixing up reality with his dreams these days or what. Once again I didn't lathe anything, Never said I did. Get a grip man.

Bud, I don't pull the wool over anyones eyes. I think you might have wool in your eyes these days though.

Call me out on anything you can think of, anything. Your only the king of your own throne buddy.

Its just not funny when all you do is thread bash, cut down and belittle anyone who has an idea, theory or experiment to share. Why is that Chaz? This stuff makes life fun for us and all yo do is try to take it away from anyone who tries to share. I get pm'd from many people asking me questions because they say they don't want you to bash what they have to say. Some only send me photos privately so you don't go all wacky with insults. You just sit in the shadow waiting to pounce on someone. That makes you exactly part of the reason people are moving on, not posting and don't want to post. Hope your proud.

As far as Facebook, thank you for your concerns and maybe one day I will try what ever it is you wanted me to do between there and eBay.

As far as pm'ing you. I really enjoyed it because it seems to be the only place i can get a real answer from you where i can respect what you do, how you do it and what you tell me.

I'm sure I'll hear from you and your little ankle biters shortly. Til then.

Ankle biters huh
    We have invented the world; WE see

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But Hector is going to be running 3 Honda Civics with spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's, and he ordered 3 T66 turbos, with NOS and a Motec exhaust......
    Larry Gempp Jr.

Proud HydroStream Powertour Member

Current Ride - 2024 22 Liberator - 450R

22. Likes specboatops liked this post
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast