I have a 2006 Dux SLT Inflatable. I am having a short shaft Yamaha 50 built it, it will be worked over and making closer to 70hp. I want to run WOT at 6500RPM. I am going use the boat with 2 people all the time and will be using it to run around the rivers and play on lake Michigan now and then. Most of the time I will be running this boat on flat water to small chop. I like to go fast but I want to be able to cruise and play around with sharp turns and acceleration on the rivers. Total weight should be Boat (225lbs) plus motor (175lbs) plus Riders (400lbs) plus fuel (50lbs) which should be around 850lbs. I see a lot of guys run cleavers but they are only good for WOT and racing. Talked to Ron Hill and he recommended a Semi Cleaver he makes. I see the guys overseas are running Solas 15P props (bunny ear I believe) with some extra cup in them making them 16P props. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions based on what I am looking to do? I do not have a test prop and I need something to start with.