Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Host it on "you tube" .. and then move it over.
    I don't think there are any / many site's that are ... direct deposit .

2. Likes davemvegas, AZMIDLYF liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Host it on "you tube" .. and then move it over.
    I don't think there are any / many site's that are ... direct deposit .
    Facebook has direct deposit. It may have spoiled me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But the keys seem to be set up for six words a minute typing. ( hitting enter now )

Ooooppsssss , I just wanted to change lines, not enter my first sentence as everything that I wanted to say.

No biggie, I'll just post again below my one line post .. Whatttt It won't let me do that ... Ppffttttt

I would have to either make one short "written in code" ah la supa-star message.

Or

One long all run together sentence with a big azz piece of tape across the enter key so I would dare not post what I had written up to that point without using any punctuation or paragraphing except for the space bar for fear of being cut off mid-thought and no way of starting again unless I pick it back up as a response to something someone else said of course then they would say hey why did you say that to me I never said anything like that which of course at that point they would be correct so until I learn to un-type ill just stick to forum based sites for posting and do my best to read between the one liners on ****book (enter)

Chaz = thinkin, Zuck's a lil spoiled too ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can solve your facebook enter sending post. Yes it is simple and i stumbled for days to figure it out.

Just hold shift key down anytime you want to hit enter key. But don't want the enter key to send it to post. Shift key pressed,
    Enter key moves cursor to next line.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's some add-vanced tipe~a~riter skillz rite there ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would you stumble into that solution?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8a4abee5c2a10894e4832ed683e6f124.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	443662
    I CAN ALWAYS MAKE ANOTHER DOLLAR, BUT I CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER DAY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Chaz = thinkin "Mama Lisa" figgered that one out ..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 3.36.10 PM.png 
Views:	175 
Size:	448.4 KB 
ID:	443795
    I CAN ALWAYS MAKE ANOTHER DOLLAR, BUT I CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER DAY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Chaz = thinkin "Mama Lisa" figgered that one out ..
    Strike out. I passed Lisa in computer skills about 2 years ago. I am on this thing from 9pm to 4am 4 to 5 nights a week. I get into cmd system files so deep. I have been hit with sirens and Microsoft pop ups telling me I have a user license to use the software. ALERT!!! STOP TRYING TO CREATE NEW DRIVE FILE IMEADIATLY!!!! That does startle me out of my meddling trance I drift into at times. When I am trying to figure out what setting I changed. Nothing worse then trying to open a file. And the "you do not have permission to change or open this file" keeps popping up. I never met the guy in this boxed that goes by the name "System", but I have received the 19 second oh **** I should not have done that, trophy from him many times. When you keep messing around in the ownership and permission files. You occasionally see the you have successfully taken ownership of this file, followed by files extracting at hyper speed. No matter how many times I click on cancel. Or hit abort the transfer box. In a time of seconds screen goes dark or Blue. The Blue screen of death is not so bad after you learn the the esc key move. Push power on. Then immediately start clicking the esc key repeatedly. The reward is several ways to boot your hard drive back to life. PS. None will of the options listed will start a empty hard drive. But it will keep you busy for several hours. Then I do a little Google searching on my phone. find the free windows 10 download media creation tool. Once you download in into a usb thumb drive. You become invincible after learning that you can get it off life support. But it does take a lot of time to get settings back to the same display look and startup pages set.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has been awhile since i have logged in on here. This post popped up for some reason so i thought i would update my Hellcat post. Last post i had just put a new motor in my 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Ran a best time of 10.40 at 134 mph. Only put about 4,000 miles on the new motor before i decided to trade it in on a new 2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat with the 11k Redeye option. Redeye option is the 797hp Demon drivetrain in SRT Hellcat body. New car ran 9.93 at 141 first time to the track. I swapped out the short block when car had less then 1,000 miles on it. Ran the same pulleys from my 16 car. Put in ID1300x injectors and tuned it to run on E85. Car ran a best 9.57 and 9.58 at 145 mph on 305-45-18 drag radials. Race weight on track scale was 4750 lbs. Still has me wondering how it makes close to 1000 crank HP with the stock cam, untouched heads and valvetrain, stock exhaust exhaust including cats and cruises down the highway at 75 mph getting 21 to 24 mpg when i run it on 93 octane. The torque the motor makes takes some skill that i apparently have not acquired yet. About knocked the rt rear quarter off it at 3500 miles. Went unintended off road swale jumping once. Slide off the road for some fun wheel bending along with another mail box adventure. Then at 10,800 miles i mowed down 2 mail boxes and tried to knock down a block wall and a palm tree. That kinda knocked the good out of it. Now i have Hellcat number 3. Same bright Red as the last 2 Hellcats and the previous 2 Red SRT 2013 and 2009 Challengers that followed my first bright Red 2009 Challenger RT. The current car has the Redeye option plus the Widebody option. 6,000 for 4 Pep Boys fender flares seems a little steep. But inventory during this Corona virus shut downs was a little hard to find in August. I have ran it once on a 93 tune and 100% stock other then pulley. Ran 10.20 at 137 mph. This tank is 4800 lbs. I am heading to Virginia in the next couple weeks to get a new short block put in. I know the rpm's i like to hear is more then the forged powder metal rods can handle. So better to swap them out before it destroys block like my 16 did. As soon as short block is in i will do a E85 tune and throw some boost to it. My goal is 9.50 in summer heat and 9.00 to 9.20 in low temp and low da weather. Pic of the 3 below. left is 16, middle is reg body 19 redeye, rt is widebody 19 redeye

Name:	2016 Hellcat.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	174.9 KB 
ID:	476651Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reg body redeye (3).jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	143.2 KB 
ID:	476652Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic of raised front end..jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	476653

12. Likes Kcraft liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Davie,
    I know those Burger King dividend checks have been piling up .. But why buy up all that new wave DamlerDirectConnectionBenz stuff ...

Sooo .. If I go to the museum in Germany , will there be a 426 hemi between the JU-98 Stuka and Panzer tank engine displays ??? ...

BTW ... I still liked your Blue Nova the best .... <---(Willie Lamkin O.J.)

14. Likes davemvegas liked this post
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13