Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazymaan View Post
    Looks like you just need another 2am jack and coffee, a fresh depends and another seven hour nap and you can start your day with a fresh smile and no worries.
    Charlie Brown is a Clown.
    Some days I'm up till 2 am , other's I get up and start at 2 am . "depends" on my coffee / blood pressure med ratio .
    Jack , as in Lem Motlow co. ? Nope , been 28 years 7 months 2 days since I squared up my debt with judge Shapiro .
    Now if we talkin JACK PLATES , I WOULDNT DO THAT TO YA , I'LL LET YOU TELL THAT STORY ...

Yaaaa ... I can be a clown ...

Fungoloid quips :
    you will have to excuse SPAZ he is trying as hard as he can to impress and belittle as many as he can to look good in his own mind.................
    All kidding aside Dave , I'm glad to see you can clean it up and still tease . Because this is still a tech forum and we need to respect it as such .

Got some bad news Fungal ....... seems what I said had merit , I don't expect you to man up and admit you were wrong since your only one post away from the gutter..

an honest rudderless states :
    Just to make clear...I bought the wrong reeds for long term use...its on me not CC!
    Vintage .. LOL yea I think he might know about old outboards ...
    How did I know about the reed thing . Them early 3.0L twin computer EFI motors would sound like a horse sneezing when you'd start them up cold . The cowls were heavy as &^$^& to be taking them off every time to pour a little gas down their throat . Until we put a little lead in the TPS and I made potentiometer that tied into the IAT sensor , I caved in a couple of reeds . No big deal , readily available , inexpensive , and that was over 10 years ago .
    The newer Motorola brain box's are much more user friendly ...

I will say it seems Chaz and Chris C. are an item...anybody know?
    Funny , I never would have thought you were gay . Fung and Kraze yea , but you , Naawwwwww .....

Here's an item , Billet blocks oversize I developed on a flowbench and have CNC'd here locally and Carson built the master and cuts custom one-off reeds for me .
    Great working relationship ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I completely understand business relationships..I turn over drain cleaning of large 4" stuff to another and inevitably he finds "other" stuff thats wrong and the customer calls me to get that fixed..one hand washes the other as it should be.

Also jealous of your machining capabilities. All we had in 1984 were ticker tape style stuff..that looks to be mostly by hand..nice and symmetrical.
    Last edited by rudderless; 03-11-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5