Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took them to rc injection. Dropped them off the called the next day saying one was bad, I ordered another off eBay and dropped it off along with my side feed injectors they called next day saying all 12 were cleaned tested and good to go. Got the paper work with them and everything of test results. The Merc dealer my buddy works at uses this place for fuel injectors but never took direct injectors there. I asked them two different times if they do direct injectors and they said ya no problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had emailed mercury about the updates that they made to the air compressors because I was worried about mine with 800 hours and reportedly being a 2006.
    They said to call back with the correct serial number and they could straighten out what air compressor i had and if there was any concern to update to the newest design. They had said they would need the serial number as they made multiple modifications to the air compressor around the 2005 to 2007 timeframe.
    Issue was I swapped power heads the serial number the previous owner had does not work and he does not have the correct one.
    I might try to call mercury in a month when i get my boat out of storage and ask if they could help me figure out the compressor via describing the changes to me.
    If you could do the leg work before hand and figure it out that would be amazing.
    I've read/heard the following and tried to confirm via pictures of used ones on ebay but nothing can be proved as true at this point (Bearings changed, extra bearing added, incorrect hardness on crank, casting defects in housing, painted black vs not painted, mexico vs us made, oil line placement changes etc)
    Last edited by Fishinmymission; 03-20-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The oil filter white is in the supply line of the on board tanks. Not positive but I think remote talks had a different filter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3