I live in an apartment building, first floor, 3 stories.

So, last week I get home and find dirt and feces in my tub.... call mis-management and report it..... of course the drug addict on-site maintenance guy is no where to be found. So I do the kitchen sink sponge bath thing and wait til the next day to get someone live on the phone. They send the plumber out and the lines are snaked and are said to be finished and clear. I get home from work, more feces in the tub and what looks like a nice back flush in the toilet. s night two of sponge bath and no response from maintenance. Next day call the office and she says the plumbers ran the snake down the stack and found everything from paper towels to condoms to body parts clogging the ways (along with a few kayaks and bicycles). So all is good... I get home, jump in the shower and as Im bubbling up I hear the toilet fart..... I jump up and straddle the tub just in time for Mount Saint Helens to erupt.... Call the office all night no response etc.... The next day (Friday) Plumbers send a camera down the ****ter and say they see a blockage, but can't get to it and have to dig. They tell the office this at 1 PM and say they might be back Monday to start digging (I'd fire them on the spot for saying that). Fast forward to yesterday (with feces and sewage water flowing through my apartment all weekend) they finally dig up the pipe and stupidly leave the pieces laying outside..... the pipe is not only rotted through, but low and behold.... what was holding up all those paper towels, body parts and motorcycle was what was left of the plumbers' broken off snake................
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23559657_897804853719650_8160335388011496884_n.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	179.1 KB 
ID:	392130

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23435242_897804807052988_5789153434739062640_n.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	154.7 KB 
ID:	392131