Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hydrostream hst for sale less than 30 hours total on boat!!

This is my 1988 HST I've been Restoring for my self. I love the boat but my wife doesn't. So I will reluctantly sell it.
    I bought the boat in 2013 from the original owner in Florida but this boat was purchased in Illinois and has never been run in salt water!The guy bought it new and ran it twice and it scared him so he put it in his garage in Illinois and there it sat until he moved to Florida and put it in his garage here.He then moved to an apartment and had to put the HST in outside storage,This is where I found it and hounded him to sell it to me. He eventually did and I started the resto ASAP.
    I owned a small boatyard and have been restoring my whole life for a living,the HST has completely been gone through and spared no expense to produce a high quality and comfortable boat. New items include floor, composite seat buckets custom gunnel boards and rear hatch with upholstery, JBL blue tooth head,Bazooka 12' sub woofer and amp,Lanzar 7.7 coaxle speakers,all new gauges and bezels,stainless steel pop up cleats,custom large aluminum gas tank and custom fit canvas cockpit cover.
    I changed the steering over to hydraulic and works great!The boat was originally white with stripes and I painted top and sides black and cleared with Imron paint,wet sanded and buffed.
    The trailer was sand blasted and painted and custom pinstriped.I installed a new drop axle,springs,hubs and 20" rims with low pro tires.
    So since my original post, I blew up the 2.4 Merc and had a 2.5 powerhead built. The 2.5 had 1 bad rod, no damage to sleeve. The engine builder said he had a good used rod and new piston to build it with. I ordered new bearings, rings and gaskets for the build. Got the powerhead back and installed it only to find out he put the wrong rod in it, too long and piston hits the head! I give up.
    Willing to sell the hull and trailer separately, or with the 2.5 that needs the right rod installed. I Also have a fresh water 2010 Merc 250 pro sx I would sell with the boat for the right price. I don't need the money, I need the room. So keep your lowball offer for someone else!
    You won't find a cleaner HST anywhere. I won't take less than 10k for hull and trailer. I won't take less than 5k for 250 pro sx. Serious offers only!
    The boat was built on the heavy side for comfort and with a 27 pitch prop and with 1 person, runs in the low 80's.
    I am willing to split hull and trailer from motor.
    Remember this boat has around 30 hours TOTAL on it!
    If interested call me Salem at 386-795-1043 9am to 9pm EST
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170702_164201.jpg   20170702_164037.jpg   20170702_164148.jpg   20170702_164016 (1).jpg   20170702_164026.jpg  

20170702_164155.jpg  
    Last edited by salem; 02-14-2021 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Update this listing

2. Likes TTMuscleboat34 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6000 keep the motor.