Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Resolution in the Josh Cooper aka 91eagle/Chris Carson mattOn April 3 and fourther

On April 3 and 4 I purchased from josh Cooper, 91 Eagle, a set of heads and exhaust plate,Cowl,pan and skirt,and a prop. They were to be shipped by the weekend. Four weeks later, after many failed promises to ship,mr. Cooper ceased to communicate with me at all,phone,text,and email.After 10 days of silence I finally placed the post on Screamandfly, which got an almost immediate response. I offered to pay for the shipping again if the goods would be taken to the UPS store, and agreed to delete the post after shipment, which I did. The parts arrived last Friday, 38 days after payment through PayPal as a friend, the cowl was dropped in a thin cardboard box, the prop and exhaust we're dropped into the cowling with no padding, the heads were bubble wrapped. The coils and wires that I was told would be included were not,and the cowl pan is missing the metal mounting plate. Mr. Cooper answered his phone yesterday, the first time since Friday, and tells me the missing parts were not listed in the ads so I'm not going to get them and our businesse is through.
    I feel as though I would've never gotten any of the parts had I not put the post on s&f,and I feel as though Mr. Cooper did his best to see that the cowl would be damaged by placing a heavy,loose,unwrapped or boxed propeller inside to bounce around in a lightweight cowl.
    The purpose of this post is not to gain sympathy, but as a long time vendor and member I feel a warning is due, Chris
    Last edited by ChrisCarsonMarine; 05-17-2017 at 07:40 AM.