Lately I have been going through all of the many cases of items that I have obtained from the last 15+ years of boat shows, events, press events, and so on. I have so many cases of items that I've always made a priority of preserving as a part of the history of Scream And Fly. This includes very unique items that are given us at press events, which I consider very important to the history of this site, and in a wider scope, the history of everybody here.

One item I came across is this old Scream And Fly banner that was made for us back in 2003 by @Trikki1010 . We had two of these, which I brought to the ODBA Jasper races in 2004. We hung these on the Scream And Fly tent there at Jasper, and on the last day there, somebody asked us of they could have one. I am not sure where that one ended up - maybe hanging in the garage of a member here? If so, please post a photo of it!

But I have the other one, and I thought it looked really cool. Here's our old logo too, which many of you will certainly remember. I thought you would all like to check it out. It's large - about five feet wide.

Greg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	banner-saf.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	373846