Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    big shout out to hippie459mn, thanks for all your help today,unfortunately for me im trying to ask questions as im doing it,really appreciate it .
    core is 90% done, i did a bunch of sanding and grinding,i will have all the core remover and all my sanding and prep.finisher tomorrow, trying to get a few of my friends to help lift the top off,should have trans out and preped by sat afternoon,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so, i've been a little absent from trying to keep up with my posting on my build.will post pics soon,after returning monday from my 4 day trip to Mo.i dove right in ,its saturday and the deck is split and the floor,core and trans are historyanother day of sanding and im ready to go. i have made the decisiov to go with divinny cell core and cusa, pics soon im beat

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still trying to figure out how to start a build thgread , But for now,could someone take a look at what i have going with my finish grinding,i have areas that still have light bedding compound left ,areas with cabosil and areas where i might have gone a little far trying to get to clean glass.how hard should i try to get all the cabosil out? how deep should i go on the hull?to the csm? through the csm?coments and advice would be greeat. pics in profile,wont allow me to post in thread

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi Timothy, I'll be happy to help. I'll take a look and contact you today.

Greg

Facebook | YouTube | Vintage Outboard Catalogs
    Photo prints available of your boat - click here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any help I could get in terms of suggestions on my postings, suggestions on my build, anything would be great at this point, I know compared to a lot of the builds going on, this isn't much, I purposefully sought out something for my first project that was not going to be a year or two long project, wanted to be able to get on the lake and get started enjoying myself, but I am already on the hunt for my next project, maybe by then I'll have this all figured out LOL, thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2