User Tag List

Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    well dog !! RRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUFF
    dont ever use apple drywall company on long island , they suck !!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bow

wow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails picture 021.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ok, sam was out there. i saw him leaving when I showed up the second time. I was out 7:30am and took out 8:45 then returned about 11.00. jerry was out there just after sam left. I saw 3 24 progessions, a 21 skater, a stoker, 2 21 superboats , a viper, a yt v-king, a 22 progression, and phastboat at the ramp.
    Jerry what was the speed locked in the gps when you got it back?
    Helmut
    slow boats

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

few pics from today

24 progression and 21 super boat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 105-0520_img.jpg  
    Helmut
    slow boats

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    24 progression and stoker
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 105-0521_img.jpg  
    Helmut
    slow boats

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is that the black superboat that goes 99mph on gps?? lol

scott
    "If everything's under control, you're going too slow"
    -Mario Andretti-

76 vixen,.. on the back burner
    82 laser comp. 380 ray

PICS OF THE VIXEN REBUILD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    tanner park. I didnt get pics of all the boats. too busy playing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 105-0529_img.jpg  
    Helmut
    slow boats

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Peanut Head!

Get off the deck of that boat!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    supposedly yeah.
    Helmut
    slow boats

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gosh dangit! All this waiting and still no results....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh

Just about everyone on this board does their own rigging and repairs. Those who don't usually have too much money and not much time.

I wasn't putting words in your mouth, I was being a bit sarcastic though. You must admit, you are very competitive in nature. I was just trying to point out, (in as friendly a way as possible), that you come on strong, and you seem to feel you have something to prove.

Your dog story illustrates my point, (not too many people here even have an interest in dogs), but in the end, your dog was the vindicated one.....in a sense, the best.

What I'm trying to say is, when you post, you always seem to make yourself out like the real man, the hard worker, the most skilled and at the same time, your words seem to put others down. You bring rough water and dog talk to a majority forum that prefers calm water 100 plus speeds and pussy....cats.

Show up at some of the runs, compliment others, help others. If you are known well and known to be a good guy, then you can even earn bragging rights, but if you are the self proclaimed best, you might rub some the wrong way. Especially in a forum where you are only known for your words.

Again, I'm trying to bring this to you in a friendly way, and I'm really glad you weren't hurt worse or killed. I hope it was a humbling experience though, and I hope to meet you at one of the gatherings this summer. Just don't sick your pooch on me.

Looks like some of those boats did show up. So how did they run?
    Last edited by at100plus; 05-19-2003 at 04:44 AM.
    2004 Hydra-Sports Vector 2600 - twin 225 Yamahas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thats the black 21 !
    dont ever use apple drywall company on long island , they suck !!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Firts tha dog story fit the situation

Why do you feel you can judge me, what I say on this board is entirely up to me. Your just a guy with an opinion just like everybody else except when a bold straight forward guy like me steps up you feel compelled to anyalize what I say and try to put me in the old "macho trying to prove something class" I hate it when some one tries to include the rest of the board when they are talking about there own feelings twords someone.Your name is 100plus and you started out with a boat which ran nothing near it. I call that inflation of truth. I put people down when the give me no other option. You, like a good many who talk about me never really read what I post. All you see is PIT BULL and say here we go again. You then skim across what I post and pick out the rough words and work with that. About going fast, If I said once I said it a hundred times, " a monkey can push a throttle down" that doesnt mean a 21 doing 100 is owned or ran by one it simply means that there is NO skill in making a boat hit its top speed. Those who own 100 mph boats would agree. Its getting them capable of it that takes work.

Your paragragh

"Show up at some of the runs, compliment others, help others. If you are known well and known to be a good guy, then you can even earn bragging rights, but if you are the self proclaimed best, you might rub some the wrong way. Especially in a forum where you are only known for your words".

You speak as though you can teach me something as if your superior to me.Self proclaimedd best???? slow up with that crap please. The difference in the way we type is simple, I get to the point and what you read is what you get. I call it being candid. You kind sugar coat things trying to not hurt feelings, by doing this you think in your own mind that your better then me. As if IM not smart enough to see through what you type. I would rather get the point across and not leave you guessing.
    I would never sick any dog on anyone, its not right and they wouldnt act on it. I prefefer posting and those who read without skimming will think for themselves and decide what they concur with.

Sorry for taking up so much space on this thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK to the point.

OK you want to the point. I'm tired of your one big air picture. It is a great shot, but you're beating a dead horse with it. I'm also tired of seeing you challenge everyone on the board and BRAGGING about your 70 mph beater just because you can beat the hell out of it to the point where you get yourself hurt.

You are always in conflict with people, there have been many threads with controversy surrounding you. Believe me, I respect a straightforward guy, and I hate liars and politicians, but I love this board, and I don't think I'm alone when I see a Pitbull post and think 'here comes an argument'

Sometimes there is a time and a place for 'to the point' I try not to do it in a public forum, rather with people I know.

By the way, you don't know what boat I started out in, and you don't know me, but many people on this board do. I'm 30 years old and I've been on this board since day 1, I was one of the first featured boats with a 1989 Hydrostream HST. The name at100plus comes not from my boat. It is an old saying that my best friend and I have about boats, snowmobiles, motorcycles and cars ('life begins at 100 plus!') because that is the speed everyone always wants to hit. When you are doing 100, you know you're movin. I've never had a boat that does over 100 but I've had many 90 plus boats. I'm satisfied with 90 and I prefer a stock motor. Hopefully the boat I have now will be a 100 plus boat when I have finished setting it up, but if it isn't I'll still be satisfied.

Have fun on this board, it was created to help people and to share information and fun. You don't have to prove anything here, I think your boat is cool too, and I'd like to see some more pics of it. We all have our preferences and our budgets. There will alway be a bigger faster, more expensive, and better rough water boat. You too will have more fun if you don't feel the need to compete. If you want to compete, go to the races. We are all on the same team here. Team Scream and Fly
    Last edited by at100plus; 05-19-2003 at 07:54 AM.
    2004 Hydra-Sports Vector 2600 - twin 225 Yamahas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

took the wife and kids out sunday morning but it was to cold for them
    IF IN DOUBT TRIM IT OUT

1986 21`SUPERBOAT W/ECM-300XXX

" The doctor says he's comin , but you gotta pay in cash "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLBqhpM-AiU

Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast