Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mercury out board 150 hp efi bobs lower unit Cvx 16 Glastron 6" hydraulicjack plate

FRESHLY REBUILT 1987 Glastron Carlson CVX16. I took me about a year to finish. I used all marine grade plywood and every piece was double laminated to insure years and years of use. 100 dollars a sheet!!!!!!! i just love these old boats. It has been customized to fit tall passengers and driver. The front bulk head was moved 6" inches forward to accommodate taller drivers. It is set up for four passengers right now. But I had plans to add a bench seat in the back to fit perfectly into the rear seat posts. The rear transom was reinforced with 12" knees. It holds the Merc with ease. All new gauges, wiring, bilge pump, perko main switch, blue top battery, and 1100cc deep cycle battery and cables. The steering is a sea star 2.4 helm and seastar ram. The merc is a 1997 efi 150 hp with a bobs bigfoot lower unit. Brand NEW MERCURY STATOR AND PICKUP and BOTH Aftermarket RETIFIERS $750 bucks. I have two props. 26" round ear chopper and a 22" quicksilver I think...... 6" hydraulic Jack Plate. And kuryakyn LED lights all around. This has been a awesome little boat. Just needs paint. But I have a Family now and it is just not big enough. So on to bigger and more gas guzzling boat! I am going to miss going out for just 60 bucks.....It's basically a new boat just about a year old. Fish the flats or chill at the sand bar. It only has one season on it. Comes with original trailer. Its got some rust but she pulls just fine. Went to Orlando and back not problems. Possible part out. ...4500 OBO Possible trades.... Seven Eight Six 925 four three four 8...
    (update 5/3 went out ran like a champ- no issues)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails post_image2.jpg   01616_kvVg4YM6gxw_600x450.jpg   post_image3.jpg   post_image7.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will part out if it doesn't sell.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How fast is it?
    Azure AZ259, 8.1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had it at 70 with 4 people on the boat and throttle left. That was enough for me. I'm over trying to scare myself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All at 4500 rpms too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are great boats. I had one years ago with a modified 140 OMC. Tried different props, different setups, removed gas tank from the nose, etc., etc., and basically this is an 80+ mph boat with power in the 140 to 160 hp range. 70 with four people is decent.