Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

2002 21 Rally Sport

SOLD!

Time to move on so my RS is up for sale.
    Not a fire sale and can be bought without power.

Too many item and things to list but here are a few important items.
    Completely rerigged with all top quality items and parts.
    I cut the front section of the windshield approximately 3 1/2".
    Twin 225 ProMax motors
    OEM 15" mids completely serviced and painted.
    OEM new blocks with all new HP internals, 0 run time.
    New Vertex coated pistons.
    Steel cage bearings.
    O/S hood pins.
    16 light weight flywheels, 16 charging system.
    Fat shaft sportmaster fully serviced with both new shafts.
    14.5 X 30 Labbed Merc Cleavers.
    Tandem axle aluminum trailer with new radial tires.
    Custom Sumbrella cover.

NOTE:I will be happy to send additional or specific pictures and speak with anyone truly interested but please only if truly interested.

Free delivery on the East Coast by Frank Mole.
    Tony
    516 807 1456

Here is a link below from the make over so it will be easier to see the process and exactly what was done!
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?307874-21-Rally-Sport-make-over

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3171.jpg 
Views:	786 
Size:	393.8 KB 
ID:	454044

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice boat. If you have not looked at the restore thread you should. Check out how this thing is rigged!!

GLWTS Tony.

3. Thanks tux974 thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Man what a beauty someone is going to get. I don't think I've ever seen a single thing that Tony has that is not Pristine. Best of luck with the sale Tony, wondering what is next for you...
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

5. Thanks tux974 thanked for this post
    Likes Baja170 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tony is meticulous and is a true gentleman. Buy with utmost confidence.

7. Thanks tux974 thanked for this post
    Likes Frank Molé, Baja170 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja170 View Post
    Nice boat. If you have not looked at the restore thread you should. Check out how this thing is rigged!!

GLWTS Tony.
    Will, Thank you for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by specboatops View Post
    Man what a beauty someone is going to get. I don't think I've ever seen a single thing that Tony has that is not Pristine. Best of luck with the sale Tony, wondering what is next for you...
    Chris, Thanks for the very kinds words, I enjoy these things, try hard and take pride in what I do!

Quote Originally Posted by bayratpg View Post
    Tony is meticulous and is a true gentleman. Buy with utmost confidence.
    Peter, Thanks buddy!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm very confident I will give the buyer what they pay for!
    Someone will get a real nice and unique package.......

10. Likes Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tony , tony, tony,,
    Your killing me
    People say I'm lazy but it takes all my time

12. Likes Frank Molé, Baja170 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea it would be hard not to buy this boat complete, it is clean and like brand new. Rigging is SWEET. If you have not seen the build thread, you should look at it if you are interested in this boat. Frank's Skater refurb thread is also a great example of Tony's work. SWEET. Wish I lived closer!!!

14. Thanks tux974 thanked for this post
    Likes Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja170 View Post
    Yea it would be hard not to buy this boat complete, it is clean and like brand new. Rigging is SWEET. If you have not seen the build thread, you should look at it if you are interested in this boat. Frank's Skater refurb thread is also a great example of Tony's work. SWEET. Wish I lived closer!!!
    Don't take this the wrong way but the " Wish I lived closer" just doesn't hold water with me. When I bought my Sonic a few years ago off of this site I bought a plane ticket to Miami, hotel stay etc. then made the deal. 2 weeks later closed the deal rented a truck big enough to haul it back to Baltimore. It wasn't cheap by any means but I wasn't going to lose out on a sweet deal at any cost. Plus Fank Mole on here could get it to you in a couple days time.

16. Likes Frank Molé, tux974 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicss33 View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way but the " Wish I lived closer" just doesn't hold water with me. When I bought my Sonic a few years ago off of this site I bought a plane ticket to Miami, hotel stay etc. then made the deal. 2 weeks later closed the deal rented a truck big enough to haul it back to Baltimore. It wasn't cheap by any means but I wasn't going to lose out on a sweet deal at any cost. Plus Fank Mole on here could get it to you in a couple days time.

Re read what you quoted that I posted. It is all about the condition of the boat and how it is rigged, not about me not buying it because I don't live close enough. If I wanted it, I would already own it, I have talked to Tony about it long before this for sale thread. He helped me figure out my needs were different and I already have a Twin Shadow with ROS's on it. I consider Tony a friend and experienced advisor and we talk on the phone and txt often about boats and setup. I was trying to point out to people who may not notice in his build thread because the photos are not in this one just how nice this boat really is. Better than a lot of new ones in how it is plumbed and wired and the dash setup.

The thing is NICE. I posted to point that out to potential buyers of his boat. That is all. This boat is better laid out and nicer plumbed and wired than MANY brand new boats costing THOUSANDS more. If I lived closer I would be trying to get Tony to tighten up the boats I already have.

Frank has transported 3 boats for me so far, I am sure probably not the last one yet either. I agree he is great.

18. Thanks Frank Molé, tux974 thanked for this post
    Likes Frank Molé, docbones liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, if I was to buy this boat from Tony, I would go all out and get it with the 15" OS Mids I think like it is setup right now. This is a NICE boat, that has been gone through and is basically like buying a new boat, maybe better than a lot of brands in how it is setup, wired, plumbed etc. It is also sitting on a NICE all aluminum trailer. That is probably worth 5G.

I would also try to get both sets of his props he has tested with AND the transport custom cover.

If whoever does buy it does not get it rigged, I am going to be bugging Tony about getting that cover for my Shadow. Hint hint Tony.

Here are a few pics from his other thread to emphasize my point. Click the pics to see them bigger, not sure why I could not get them to show the same size they are in the other thread inline.

Super clean wiring job with easily accessible fuse box

Name:	4kd05t.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	323.3 KB 
ID:	340701
    Super easy to see what lines are power steering and trim, which engine they go to and easy to see and diagnose then fix a problem. Labeled as well.

Name:	24mx3t5.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	244.4 KB 
ID:	340702
    Very neat layout of all trim and power steering sealed through spash well fittings.

Name:	k1fb5f.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	340703
    How much neater and easier to spot and fix a problem and keep water from the splash well out of your bilge where your pumps are? Plus it looks super clean and neat as well. How many boats have spacers between the power steering hoses like this so they cannot rub together and chafe?

Name:	2eamemf.jpg 
Views:	554 
Size:	198.2 KB 
ID:	340704

Check out how clean tidy and well laid out the bilge and trim pumps hoses are. Check out the through splash well fittings and how they are plumbed under and above the splash well. Look at how behind the dash is wired. Now that is NICE!!

This is my Shadow. Setup and tested and R&D'd for years by ChrisM and JamesGang and it runs like a scalded dog. It would be so sweet to have it plumbed with through splashwell fittings and the dash refreshed by Tony. Wish I lived closer.

20. Thanks tux974 thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will, thanks again for the very kind words! Yes, what you are saying is all true!!!!!
    Hey, hey, what do you mean it will not be a 100mph boat..........
    BTW, Frank is OK as a transporter.......
    JK guys, he is a friend and the best in moving our toys around the country........

22. Thanks Baja170, Frank Molé thanked for this post
    Likes Frank Molé, Tom Foley liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicss33 View Post
    Sonicss,
    Thank you for the help out but Will has a few boats and is trying to be helpful!!
    Heck, or maybe want a 3rd boat...... He loves these boats up north... His wife's toon does not count or it would be 4....
    Will, just busting chops.......

PS; its all good guys! If it does not sell it will not be a heart ache to keep......

24. Likes Frank Molé, Baja170 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoser View Post
    Tony , tony, tony,,
    Your killing me
    Billy, I'm ready to install twins on something else that is Blue and close by.......

PS; For those that do not know, Hoser, he and his team are the guys that provide me with all the hoses and fittings you always see on my rigging work! Not to mention many other guys I try to help on here as well!!!...
    He is always there to help and work with me on my OCD........good guys!!!...
    His # to the shop if anyone needs it 631 563 7071

26. Likes Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had the garage space, I would probably get it for the coast and get you to put a GPS and VHF radio in it. I would need to build another garage since getting the Intimidator. Mommy still has to have her car in the garage already.

I was trying t point out to people who maybe don't spend a lot of time looking in their bilge, under their splash well, behind their dash and how their engines are plumbed to notice the time and energy you have put into this boat. All that stuff is brand new and better than some brand new boats. I am the type of guy who notices nothing but the difference between how this boat is plumbed and how I would like mine done. My dash wiring is really nice already, Chris did an excellent job back in the 90's when he wired it. Would love to update the trim and steering lines and the big hoses going to the ROS's like you have done to this boat. I love how neat and clean and perfect it looks. I would also like to pull all my pumps and lines and paint my bilge and brighten it up. The Intimidator is pretty clean and nice already. I just like my boats really tight and nice like you have done to this boat. I guess a lot of people don't notice but I sure do.

I am OCD myself. If I knew how to measure and what fittings I needed I would probably call Hoser and just do it. One of these days.

28. Thanks tux974 thanked for this post
    Likes tux974, ChrisM liked this post
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast