Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    may ride over friday ,if not saturday .i'll be at the speedway Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vfr & crfx 001.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	381.8 KB 
ID:	338580
    Last edited by gary slagle; 03-06-2016 at 10:10 PM.
    LTB OLDGUY

4. Likes Scream And Fly liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Flat track races were great last night and finals are at 7:00 tonight. Attendance seems to be way down this year overall...

Joe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to the supercross last weekend was my 38th year, Gary love the interceptor's you can't beat that v4 roll on power, I had 4 of them and miss each one. Matt

7. Likes gary slagle liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    totally agree Matt, i'v had sooo many motorcycles in my lifetime but after buying the vfr new in 1998, i'm done,thert are faster ,better handling bikes out there ,but the world isn't a racetrack! this machine eats up road very well comfortably.put near 400 miles on her friday, never quite made it to the speedway ,had too much fun riding.daytona 200 was not even televised this year ,due to a lack of interest of roadracing ,,, sad , very sad !
    LTB OLDGUY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The bike crowd is getting old and attendance was way down again this year. This next generation just are not the gearheads that we are. I think that a lot of has to do with the fact that if you are a kid today, you have no where to ride compared to 25 years ago. I was raised in West Michigan and could ride from my house to the upper peninsula on trails and never have to worry about getting harassed by the police or a land owner. The same goes for the boats, kids just don't seem to care about having the freedom and exploring. I have a nephew that is 17 and has no desire to get his drivers license (I can't relate at all). As for the VRFs, my had a 2008 with sport touring bags and it made a great bike for her. They really have that V-tech perfectly refined for mileage and power.

Joe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first vfr was a 1992 750 I installed a left exit two brothers pipe, polished lips frame etc... And my favorite, wish I never sold that one, bought one years later that was rode hard put away wet same year and brought it back to like new sold it and made some good money. Then had two 800's for a year or two each.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JPEROG View Post
    The bike crowd is getting old and attendance was way down again this year. This next generation just are not the gearheads that we are. I think that a lot of has to do with the fact that if you are a kid today, you have no where to ride compared to 25 years ago. I was raised in West Michigan and could ride from my house to the upper peninsula on trails and never have to worry about getting harassed by the police or a land owner. The same goes for the boats, kids just don't seem to care about having the freedom and exploring. I have a nephew that is 17 and has no desire to get his drivers license (I can't relate at all). As for the VRFs, my had a 2008 with sport touring bags and it made a great bike for her. They really have that V-tech perfectly refined for mileage and power.

Joe
    Yep! And I can relate midwest riding "free". And on the VFR? Any, ANY I know who had one wish NEVER sold it!