One photo and we know who does this kind of work. And we also know why he's 'The Wildman'.
Randy Corson has created some of the most insane boats in Scream And Fly's history. Many will remember the 'Flamer' boats, which solidified Randy's reputation as the real Wildman of Scream And Fly; the twin-engined tunnel boat beasts with paint work as unique as it is extraordinary.

On the old Scream And Fly site, we had feature articles on the build-up process of some of these boats, from start to finish. Scream And Fly is going to be focusing on feature boat articles, most especially of member boats. With this idea in mind, I thought we should re-introduce those feature articles on Randy's 'Flamer' boat projects, however in addition to that, I will be featuring many more photos of Randy that I've shot over the years.

But for now, let's have a quick look at the instruments on the second Flamer boat - a Liberator 21 powered by twin Mercury EFI 2.5s. Many more photos of this boat and others will be forthcoming very soon.

Greg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4356i-randy-corson.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	279.4 KB 
ID:	327188