THE NEXT SAGA in my 300 Etec issues is EVERYTHING works BUT the Actuator on the shift side of the system is having to be modified to work for the setup i am putting on for my customer.... the throw is backwards from what i need but right for his standard lower he is also keeping SO i need to find a way to reliably swap the motor direction while making the system thinks its normal when its reversed .... REALISTICALLY the actuator direction electrically doesnt really matter because its a 2 wire motor... the issue and the question is does the system see the same signal resistance and voltage to ground in both forward and reverse the signal is passed through a red and white 5 volt signal wire, with a black ground... i ASSUME its the same but if not does anyone who has EXTRA ACTUATORS have the ability to meausre the pin resistance comming from the 3 wires referencing off the center of the actuator that tells the SYSTEM its in forward Neutral or Reverse...
and if so what those resistances are in forward and reverse.... my customer is trying to do the impossible because even Evinrude says it cant be done and in 15 min i had 99% of my problems solved if the resistances are different it means i just swap my bracket and pull the cable we are attatching to the actuator to the rear and push the cable vs pull it.. i dont have a spare activator to use to test my theory and the system has already been jacked around by 6 other places and i really dont want to damage the currently working system