Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blarney Island RACES!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT RACES!!

This is the newly reformed club from the early 80's www.nidba.net we race drag race 800 feet at blarney island in Antioch Illinois on grass lake. As most of you know it started in 1978 and has been going from than on. At this point Groth Manufacturing is funding the start up to get this club going. We will be looking for sponsors to cover the cost of the insurance and promotion cost involved once we get this off the ground. A few Drag Boat clubs have gone away. I also have a Top Alcohol Hydro I run with Lucas Oil Drag boat series. The point is no where in this country can you race every Thursday night for 12 to 14 weeks races start at 6:30 pm we have several different classes from beginning to blown alcohol it is heads up racing whom ever gets there first wins and there is cash for first and second place every week I am a drag boat racer for the last 15 years and I do not want to loose this event. The closest racing for us would than be KDBA and that is 8 to 10 hour drive plus 1000 dollar weekend. So to any people whom has raced at the island and wants to keep racing cost down this is how by supporting this club and the racing we have enjoyed for years past. And at the end of this year the Members of this club will have the chance to vote in new officers for next 2016 season. For anyone whom runs drag race boat events insurance costs are crazy. It takes a ton of money and free help from other people to get this done. Step up to the plate and see for your self. Thank you for reading this and for any help anyone gives any boat club out there, Thank you for your support. Let us keep this sport alive. Check us out at www.nidba.net. Come and enjoy this sport.
    John groth
    president of the NIDBA
    And Groth Manufacturing.
    www.grothmfg.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good I will try to make a few this year Hans you going to race your rapidcraft that's a nice boat..