Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still need to see some current photos of everything, I need it to be turn key to get me through until the Shadow project is done.

Silverton section of Toms River, NJ/Stuart, Florida
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bump for a great boat

3. Thanks Trimmed Out15 thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have looked at this thread 20 times, just not the right boat for me now, but it is the perfect set up. Figured this would have sold quick.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in the boat, can you email me javard1988@gmail.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yea, this boat will be mine as of tomorrow. Can't wait to learn to drive it and push my skills to the limit as I know this is a drivers boat. EXACTLY what I need in my life right now.

Thank you Keith for the pics and the detailed info and advice after the sale to help me. Now all I have to do is work out the transport and I will come get it myself if I need to. Thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't beat His and Hers! LOL! Congrats!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deal is done, Frank will be bringing it down and taking my Cougar back to the buyer. All in all, for the money I have in the Shadow and this Intimidator, I could not be more happy. I got a LOT of boat in both of these setups for WAY less money than I would have had buying the Skater I was about to buy. Thank you for all the advice Just Tool'in, and the many other Tony's Greg and the Jimmy's who have given me such good advice along the way and helped me realize my dream and fulfill my boating needs as well. Thank you Keith, the money will be in your account within 1.5 hours. I will call you tonight or please call me when you are off or on lunch and we can discuss Frank's schedule. You guys out there who are looking for boats, there are some guys on this site who would give you the shirt off their backs and forgot more than most of the young know it all's like me know. Don't underestimate the resources you have here. Thank you everybody who has helped me figure out what I want and helped me buy the right boats.

Steve, this boat may be more fun for you to drive, because I know what you have is a drivers boat and the Intimidator is a lot more of a drivers boat than the amazingly refined over the years Shadow. You are welcome to drive any of my stuff any time, I know you have many years experience and I love to learn from people with more experience than me. Thanks again for all the help and your friendship.

9. Likes Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on buying the 2nd fastest 21 SOB on the east coast. Good luck

11. Likes Baja170, OrangeCrush liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, Frank will have it here Sunday and be hauling my Cougar back with him. Can't wait, I will be at the lake all next week. The local 93 eth free octane gas station is going to love the heck out of me. I have the Shadow to fill up as well. Good thing i got 20 gallons of 2 cycle oil on hand already.

13. Likes Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vnemous View Post
    Congratulations on buying the 2nd fastest 21 SOB on the east coast. Good luck
    So does that mean you will be happy to see it go or sad?

Man I got my first noise complaint today with the Shadow. And there are a bunch of bad ass wake boarding/ski whatever 70K boats at that marina and big cruisers and houseboats that are LOUD.. I was floored when they told me, I was minding my own business taking a better and bigger anchor to wife's pontoon and they flagged me down. Good lord man, don't people have better things to do in life. I have to idle out past the break waters at the marina and I never even get on it unless they are warmed up. And I finess it onto plane, not peg it. Thank goodness I got the lot more quiet Intimidator coming. I guess I will be using the public ramp with the Shadow or hooking it to wife's pontoon and not starting it up until I get a mile or two from the marina from not on. So bun F egypt is just like you guys have to deal with in the city, people with money and influence control those who smoke their asses with faster boats I guess. I was floored and disappointed but whatever I will deal with it. maybe when I see a boat that thinks it is fast and looks brand hammer new like that Bullet I smoked twice, I should keep the pedal off wood..... naw I can't do that.... Damn... the boat is not even that loud unless it is running fast. I have no idea where this is coming from. Glad teh Intimidator will be a lot more quiet but once I learn how to drive it, I still probably will not be able to keep pedal off wood. You know you work for YEARS to afford the toys you want and some jealous I will leave out the expletive wants to mess with you just because they have a lot of money and influence locally. Damn.... just damn. I am still going to drive safely with a lifeline to the best of my abilities and I don't care what anybody thinks. I earned the money to buy these boats, I got so little money in them compared to the big money guys who I could never compete with on the lake and who I don't want to compete with and now one of them has a hard you know what for me after having the shadow on the lake for less than two weeks..... WOW.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congrats guys!!
    Keith is a good guy, Will you got yourself one quick SOB!
    Have fun and be safe!

16. Likes Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    see you soon,mint boat you have,all mint boats..
    TRANSPORT SERVICE...UP TO 33 FEET....YOUR TRAILER OR MINE... FULLY INSURED...............
    DOT & CDL COMPLIANT $500,000.00 CARGO & 1 MILLION LIABILITY

LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE,LESS CROWED BETTER VIEW
    ...............2022 3500 HD SILVERADO DUALLY 6.6 TURBO. 8 FT BED...LETS PULL IT.................

http://www.frankmoletransport.com/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jese Frank. Your getting to be a regular down there. You have your ouw bedroom at Wills house yet or what?

19. Likes Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Keith better find another little outboard boat or he just becomes another one of the OSO guys.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry Keith will never be an OSO guy only. Those guys all got kick ass boats and a lot of money to pay for them or maybe credit who knows, but how many of them has the skills a lot of the guys here have behind the wheel like Keith, Like Jimmy, Like Chris, Like Ben, Like Johnny , like Greg, Like Tony, Like Dirk, Like Bender, helll... like a LOT of you guys.

Just because you got the money to buy a bad ass big boat does not mean you got the skills to work it out well. I mean check the video with the throttle mid blowing Fountain guy who messed up all his passengers none of which had a life jacket on. Good luck to him working the throttles like that with his mids if he still even has a boat now. This site is about drivers and boats.. We will see how I do with this Intimidator, ChrisM's boat is very fast but he has so many hours in it with Jimmy K it is nowhere near the challenge I thought it would be, don't get me wrong I LOVE it and I respect it. It is not a walk in the park but it just feels good, the setup is incredible. I feel very fortunate to get the boat engines and all teh R&D time and testing I got for the price. That is PRICELESS.

I am hoping I have to call Keith for advice on how to drive his boat once I get it and I will be at the lake all next week, boat gets here Sunday with Frank. Can't wait. I am going to try to register one of my trucks in TN where I can have a gas tank in the back, in NC I can only have diesel. That way I can drive more and save a lot of time going to the gas station with 93 eth free. With traffic about an hour round trip. Hopefully I can find some closer but I know this place sells a LOT of it and it is great gas.

Picked up my Cougar today and I hate to sell it and very sad to see it go, but I can't afford 3 go fast boats. I also would have to build a garage for it. Now I have the Shadow and two side by sides one a LONG 4110 Mule in the same space the Cougar used to take up. When the day comes I buy a new Talon 22 I will have a garage built for it first. I hope the day comes. Time will tell.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast