User Tag List

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Eagle one cowls

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about your luck but real sick of hearing about this guy. Figgured his azz out years ago and can no believe people still fall for his BS. I'm done with this, hope you get your money and no one else goes through this BS again.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Strong; 02-20-2015 at 01:36 AM.
    1980 Cougar 19 tunnel,90 2.4L Bridgeport EFI in middle of restoration.
    1988 BAJA Sunsport 186, 96 225 Pro Max
    79 12' Auminum, 95 Merc 9.9
    RIP Stu
    "So many idiots, so few bullets"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure why Greg lets this go on , again and again, year after year.
    We have invented the world; WE see

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just so you know jack barsch at full throttle powerboats makes a decent 3 litre cowling/skirt thats reasonably priced
    action mobile marine, 772 528 0754, dealers for aces fuel products,wolf efi, pro marine,latham and gaffrig/livorsi. we build gearcases and modify them(3 litre) to ratchet, and powerheads as well. 21 skater/3 litre wolf efi 113 mph the engine build http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-3-litre-build

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL GET GREGG TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT A BAD APPLE VENDOR IS SIMPLE...
    ASK FOR A REFUND OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERSHIP AND LEAVE S.A.F. WHEN THE DOLLAR FIGURE AND MEMBERS S.A.F HAS LOST EXCEEDS THE DOLLAR FIGURE S.A.F. GETS FROM A VENDOR FOR ADVERTISEMENT.....MAYBE THE POWERS THAT BE WILL ACT RESPONSIBLY AND BOOT THE OFFENDING VENDOR.
    SITTING HERE AND WHINING ABOUT IT WILL GET NOTHING, WHEN A GROUP OF PEOPLE STAND TOGETHER AND STICK TO YOUR GUNS IT WILL SEND A REAL MESSAGE !
    I FOR ONE HAVE READ AND WILL HEAD THE WARNINGS AND NEVER DO BUISNESS WITH A BAD VENDOR
    TOO MANY BAD EXPERIENCE POSTS FOR THIS GUY TO BE JUST UNLUCKY, DOWN ON HIS LUCK VENDOR SORRY I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT AND IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR.
    IF ANYONE GETS BURNED AGAIN IT'S THEIR OWN FAULT, ALL THE EVIDENCE IS HERE IN THESE POSTS PERIOD.
    IM DONE YELLING. lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been on the "noah is a hack" bandwagon for a long time. I have dealt with the man three times and am 0 for 3. As stated above 'anyone get's burned again it's their own fault' cuz it has been posted here numerous times and the mods are leaving these posts available for the most part. As far as blaming the site or Greg or suggesting it is all about the money shows a bit of ignorance of the law. I sent a long letter to the mods years ago about a similar situation. I will not and probably should not post reply as it was sent to me as a "private" message. Very few members are probably aware of a lawsuit that was filed against a couple members and the site. Totally bogus but regardless of it's merit you MUST defend yourself and as you all know that means dig deep into your pockets. Lessons are learned along the way and changes are made accordingly. I think you can all rest assured it is NOT just about the money and that Greg and the moderators feel the same about the lowlifes as all of us on the outside do. We can do all the bitching but they have to deal with a lot more than most of us know. Just do your homework guys.

Rock
    Team Junk

No sparkling wiggles in here, only dump truck grinches.

"Screamin Heathen"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    forums are here to help and inform others about bad apple venders. this vender has posted on other forums and a member on S&F alerted readers of his bad business
    http://www.bbcboards.net/motor-parts...n-cowling.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERRUMMER 70 View Post
    THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL GET GREGG TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT A BAD APPLE VENDOR IS SIMPLE...
    ASK FOR A REFUND OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERSHIP AND LEAVE S.A.F. WHEN THE DOLLAR FIGURE AND MEMBERS S.A.F HAS LOST EXCEEDS THE DOLLAR FIGURE S.A.F. GETS FROM A VENDOR FOR ADVERTISEMENT.....MAYBE THE POWERS THAT BE WILL ACT RESPONSIBLY AND BOOT THE OFFENDING VENDOR.
    SITTING HERE AND WHINING ABOUT IT WILL GET NOTHING, WHEN A GROUP OF PEOPLE STAND TOGETHER AND STICK TO YOUR GUNS IT WILL SEND A REAL MESSAGE !
    I FOR ONE HAVE READ AND WILL HEAD THE WARNINGS AND NEVER DO BUISNESS WITH A BAD VENDOR
    TOO MANY BAD EXPERIENCE POSTS FOR THIS GUY TO BE JUST UNLUCKY, DOWN ON HIS LUCK VENDOR SORRY I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT AND IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR.
    IF ANYONE GETS BURNED AGAIN IT'S THEIR OWN FAULT, ALL THE EVIDENCE IS HERE IN THESE POSTS PERIOD.
    IM DONE YELLING. lol
    Like and positive rep sent your way .
    1990 hydrostream virage diamondpower280

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 617 View Post
    Talked w both nass and ronnie.

Have to hold off for now........

Unfortunately, both these cowls were damaged when returning to eagle one / legal enterprises so I now have to try and pursue the shipper for ins damages I suppose. What a nightmare this whole experience has become
    To put a hole in a cowling like that, the box surely would have a hole in it too...... Looks like insurance fraud to me..... very illegal.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For you guys saying it's the buyers (me) or anyone else's fault. ....
    That's fkn b.s.
    Not everyone lives on s&f or otherwise. .....

I just got back into o.b. boats after years of I.o.
    I wanted two cowls, bobs doesn't make 3.0' s and somebody said eagle one does. They have a fairly professional looking website and have been in business for a while so I took a chance. ..... and lost......fukc it......oh well.

I did get some p.m.'s advising to reconsider from another thread I started about something else and mentioned eagle one. I appreciate the advice but by then it was too late!

As far as what happened to them, and ins fraud and all that. I can't prove one way or another what actually did happen. Just what I was told happened.... So I can only go ahead thru the proper channels to try to recover some cash. Hopefully I get something back $.

I'm going to try to place a damaged cargo claim with the shipper. If that's a dead end I'm going to double down and toss my lawyer a few bills to see what he can do.

I'll update with progress or lack thereof.
    Last edited by 617; 02-21-2015 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone on this site told you to use eagle one we would like to know the screen name because it has to be Noah him self saying that lol and the hounds will get em

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    617 I wish you luck. This sport is expensive enough.

Rock
    Team Junk

No sparkling wiggles in here, only dump truck grinches.

"Screamin Heathen"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by albypine View Post
    If someone on this site told you to use eagle one we would like to know the screen name because it has to be Noah him self saying that lol and the hounds will get em
    Not anyone on here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by albypine View Post
    can all ways count on a thread like this to bring Forken out of the wood work Sure it helped that someone sent him a link ... Ridge runner no . I found someone just as bad to screw my Virage over . Crazy new teeth Afr hooked me up and helped get rid of all the dull chainsaw marks, and glass it rite .
    Don't forget about me The way this hack is allowed on here is the reason I don't hang around much anymore. When he's gone, I'll be back.

I was young and bashful back then.
    Today,...I'd just knock on her door,..hand her the crab dope, and say, "Rub summa this on ya booger. I'll be back day after tomorrow".
    -Bristo

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mirage243 View Post
    Don't forget about me The way this hack is allowed on here is the reason I don't hang around much anymore. When he's gone, I'll be back.
    Next time I will group text you and Forken figured u gave up on us wackers beings your playing with car motor boats now how's life down in da sticks ? I know you hang with all the good ol boys . I am looking for Black and Tan coon hound pup so I can be ready when they open the real coon season back up
    Last edited by albypine; 02-21-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^^ KFC and watermelon is cheaper than feeding a coon dog.

I was young and bashful back then.
    Today,...I'd just knock on her door,..hand her the crab dope, and say, "Rub summa this on ya booger. I'll be back day after tomorrow".
    -Bristo

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast