Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1994 Powerquest 270 Laser - $12,500

Hey all. I realized this is my first post on the site, but a serious illness in my family is forcing the sell of my 94 Powerquest 270 Laser.

1994 POWERQUEST 270 LASER, 454 MERCRUISER
    500 hrs
    BRAVO 1 OUT DRIVE (replaced last year)
    EMT THUNDER STAINLESS HEADERS AND EXHAUST
    MILD CAM
    TRIM TABS (new lines)
    DEPTH FINDER
    QUCIKSILVER MIRAGE SS PROP, 23 P, 3-BLADE
    SNAP IN CARPET (new)
    BIMINI TOP
    COCKPIT COVER (new custom Weathermax)
    PANASONIC CD PLAYER,
    MOOD LIGHTS/ ACCENT LIGHTS IN CABIN
    NEW BATTERIES WITH SELECTOR SWITCH
    RHULE HIGH VOL BILGE
    HALO FIRE EXTINGUISHER SYSTEM
    NEW IMPELLER
    HERITAGE TRAILER WITH NEW TIRES AND WHEEL BEARINGS
    EVERYTHING WORKS ON BOAT AND TRAILER - ALL GAUGES, LIGHTS, HORN, EXHAUST FANS, TRIM TABS - EVERYTHING

Interior is in good condition. No tears, exposed foam, rips, etc...Vinyl is cracking in seams of some of the seats, but not visible.

The rubber on the control switches has deteriorated and could be replaced. ($50)

Rear sun pad could use some hinge repair and new mounts for the arms that hold the sun pad up.

NOTE: Boat is currently at a reputable shop for winterization and replacing the GIMBAL RING.
    The boat is ready and can be on the water as is, completely turnkey and ready to go but
    the gimbal ring does have some play/slop in it, so I figured now is a good time to do the maintenance.

Work has not began on the gimbal ring. I will sell now before the gimbal ring replacement for $12,500. or $14,000 after the service.

The shop can provide an analysis of the boat, not quite a full blown survey since it can't be taken to the water, but a good, overall assessment of the condition of the boat. A test drive could be arranged if the buyer was serious. (It's chilly here in Ohio).

Heritage tandem trailer w/surge brakes included. Some fender damage from blown tire.
    New life jackets, ropes, anchor, safety kit, air horn, sos flag, etc.... included.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price drop $10,500