Hey guys, new to forum and first time post. Looking for someone with some experience running a dcb with twin outboards. We just upgraded to a 98' with 99' twin 280's on it. Spent most the summer working out the bugs as the boat had been sitting for 6-8 yrs. Just had injectors test flowed and cleaned for the second time. I ran the boat in lake elsinore on tues. Running 28 merc cleavers boat ran about 102 @7300-7400 rpm. I didn't stay in it longer than a few seconds but it didnt feel like it had much left. Questions are; with the 28s shouldn't it be hitting the 7750 rev limiters? I was expecting a little more out of it. I have a matching set of 30p cleavers as well but if it would only turn the 28s to 7400 then no way enough power for 30s, correct? Boat had a light load, small chest, only 2, about 30 gal of fuel total. Trim wise was probably higher than I've been told to run them, still learning. Coming from a single 200 semi v where trim was not a danger. Any advise, comparison numbers, ect.