New member here. Love this site.I had an XR 2002 years ago. Sold it when kids came around and have I missed it ever since. I just bought a 82 GT 20 which was a "solid" boat. Not so. I think the only wood that is solid is in the dash! I guess that is a little bit of an exaggeration. The drivers side stringer is solid and the main keel is solid. On the plus side, the top of the boat is cool. Red and white, original gel and still shining. I have the floor out and I am in the process of removing what is left of the passenger side stringer. I haven't done a whole lot of glass work, but I am very familiar with work. Any advice, suggestions etc on what types of products to use , where to purchase them, best techniques to use, what I should and shouldn't do would be greatly appreciated. The boat is in my garage. no motor, sittin on two 12' 2"X 10" attached to a wheeled dolly I made. The transom is also soft, but I am thinkin it may be best to get the floor/stringers right before I move on to that. I don't have a big budget, but I also want to make sure the boat is solid so I can hammer it and not worry about hurtin it. Thanks and I am lookin forward to hearing from you. I am planning on going to the OBDR event in Tennessee next month so if any one is headin there, let me know. Ricky