Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what should I put my 200 looper on

I have a 200 looper and was wondering what bass boat hull I should put it on I love to fish but I really love to go fast I have been looking at allison and bullet but don't know much about them most of my running will be on the potomac river and the creeks of southern maryland any help would be appreciated ... have a x260 hydrasport I was gonna put it on but starting to rethink small boat for such a heavy engine

Wentzville.MO 40 "miles west of St Louis"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put it on anything that comes along that you think LOOKS good. I belive that if you really like the shape and lines and flow of tbe boat that you will really be proud of it when at the sand bar looking at it. It don't matter how fast it gos or how how expensive it is if you truly dont like the way it looks . The attention it will be getting will be at the BOAT itself and not the looper.

Look at my boat and tell me what you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hd on river.jpg  
    Last edited by roadkill636; 09-15-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a cool ride there are a lot of guys that bow fish around here and would be drooling over you rig it's a sweet fishin rig man I agree with you about liking the lines and shape of the boat I love the lines of most bass boats low and sleek like I said I have the hydrasport and I love the way it looks but don't know if it would be a good idea putting that motor on it it's only a 16 ft boat but it being 450 lb engine it sits in the water nice just don't want to brake the transom off the back of the boat lol its solid but still worried

Wentzville.MO 40 "miles west of St Louis"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You made exactly the point I wanted you to make without even knowing it......

You looked at my boat and seen only the BOAT, but didnt mention the very motor that you also have. Yes I have a 200 looper motor on it.

Ya see what I meen? Its the BOAT that gets the attention and not the motor.

Loopers are great motors and have the displacement to get up and moving.

If your transom and stringers are good and solid I wouldnt be afraid to mount that sucker on Hydrosport.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I am gonna give it a shot if it acts to stupid than I will take it off and find something else to put it on I need to get a 20 in mid over the winter and get it ready for spring the boat is solid so I don't have any worries about that it's just keeping it stable at speed