Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ANYTHING made long ago, trusted still made there? "Parts"

Nope! Had to get 2 tilt/trim relays a boat OB. One went south so replace both. $12 each and want new.

Got them today. Bosch all over the box..but? "Made in Portugal" I should have expected that anyway. Jezz . Champion plugs made Mexico, BVD "tightey whiteys)?..made in Pakistan?

Sad but to me "America is dead", with innovation..(which we started too), but now?

Seems our "economy" now is nothing but the politicians, Military in fighting useless un-winable wars, but the bucks are good, as still we make the best planes/weapons, etc. What the rest? Seems lately the "economy" is ALL simple lawyers/healthcare..(is EVERYONE that sick? NOPE!...but ya gotta take care those ""undocumented illegals"..(thats the vote)...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0091.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	403.1 KB 
ID:	298913Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0092.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	399.1 KB 
ID:	298914
    Last edited by Robby321; 05-29-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah..rest the "phone book is still..a great biz...many pages .."Pizza joints!". But REAL only works, like in a home made pie too your liking in a 800 degree brick oven, and my old "digs" Chitown burbs, had the BEST DAMN PIE KNOWN! Have to say west coast don't know chit about "pie". And a froze "Its not delivery, its Dijornos"..close, but "love at 425 degrees". Sorry 400 short!

And DO NOT let me talk Chitown "Italian Beefs, or Sausage..(dont decide, do the "combo!" Bag greasy fries, milk shake? 'Heavan!".........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robbie you want a TRUE Italian beef recipe? I've got one!!! Got to have a meat slicer after the roast is cooked. Got to be paper thin when you dip the beef in the boiling Juice and place it on that sour dough bun. Then dip the whole bun in the juices. Place your elbows on the counter stand back and Italian beef sandwich heaven.
    Bud Conner "Heathen" "Defending Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ still not as good as your Kelowin (sp) recipe
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont get me started Chris . I tried a recipe thread that Greg approved and he would have even made it a sticky it it ever took off!! Never could get but a couple guys interested. So it flopped. I've been all over this world and I picked up many cultural recipes I would love to share.

(SP) Kilowin get a Kilo of fresh Tuna. Talapia, or Mahi Mahi even all three and when its done!!! Everybody WINs. Bet you wont forget the spelling now BRO!!!

DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ Kilowin.... Got it, after I posted that, it got me to thinking, I have to go home and look and see IF I can find the recipe you sent me, you may have to resend it Bud, that is one I DON'T want to lose !!
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry only send recipes out once. If you've lost it sorry BRO JK youve got my number etc.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I simple when I get the urge, hit the puter, do the C-Card, and 2 days later at my doorstep. Portillios in Chitown. I remember long ago when he only sold beefs out a trailer. But DAMN GOOD BEEFS! He REALLY has expanded since then! Its all in the sauce, and paper thin sliced. Defrost, fluff the beef, warm the sauce, stir in the beef, slight bake the rolls, Do the beef, and more sauce till a "soaker", and go at it! Link
    http://www.portillos.com/store/item....PARTMENT_ID=25

When I did a month long road in 2006 trip back Illinois for a big all year HS reunion party, think I ate pizza every day there, and leaving, stopped and got a stack of beefs, sausage. Sight seeing and meandering back, they got me all the way to Montana! Then back to the bland crap sold out here. Damn, I'll drooling again. Time for a new order!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bosch relay?? isn't bosch a German company to begin with????????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    Bosch relay?? isn't bosch a German company to begin with????????
    Damn right! Why brought up. Its just a simple 5 prong relay. Made cost is probably a (when doing MANY a run, as pretty sure simple standard, many applications), bet less than a Quarter. What is the Portugal outfit save? 3 cents? But when stuff done in the millions, (like building cars)..that savings 3 cents adds up fast the bean counters.

And I could not find original relays searching, but used over priced crap. These 2 were made for (so damn close a P/N,) for Saab cage rides, Fuel injection relays. Stuffed on today, and work fine the T+T. ............BUT?

Kinda funny too, as guess getting 2 the boats ready summer. Must be "T+T week me"

Problems. I just pulled the Merc Flatty out storage. Motor tilted up fine and moved.

Parked in front, and the motor went down fine! BUT?..then no up! But played with it a bit, and OK. Simple me as like "rust never sleeps"..?..neither does electrical corrosion.

And its always the Neg side. WHY? Hell I know. BUT many think currant travels to positive then negative? Nope..goes the other way...I THINK.. maybe?..(read next post!)..why I hate electrical chit ..but its good to have!
    Last edited by Robby321; 05-31-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A little on electrical. My dad was radio and TV repairman. Great "gearhead", but I never could get a grip on electricity. Simple me is if I can't see it, its out my "thought"..(Basic WTF?)

Here ya go..

Electrons are negatively charged particles and the flow of electrons (not to be confused with current) is from negative to positive, due to the attraction of the negative charged electrons to the positive terminal. However, current flow is always opposite to the direction of electron flow, and hence it flows from positive to negative in a circuit outside the cell / battery. Within the battery, however, current flows from negative to positive

Confused yet?
    Last edited by Robby321; 05-31-2014 at 03:13 PM.