Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WH Carb jets .086

Looking for some good cond .086 main jets for WH20 carbs.. Also might buy a set of .084 also if price is easy on the budget.
    20ft Gambler with Merc 260
    Too many projects to liist..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if you would be interested but I have a complete jet assortment set ranging from .040 to .096. At least six jets of each size some sizes more. Also an assortment of the mid range jets for the later model carbs. Everything is in plastic boxes with partitions for each jet size.
    Let me know if your interested. Would want to sell the whole assortment.
    Also have a complete set of jet drills .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did not want to go deep in my pocketbook as everything now is going EFI anyway. This my my own modified engine and I am considering going to an ACU for it.. but if price is right I would consider it all.... how much??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Approximately 300 jets and 100 copper washers for the jet holder. Most all new. In compartment trays. $300.00 TYD OBO

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a great deal for someone who will use it.. I already have a good bran new set of jet drills... no .084 in it.. It has a .082 and a .086.. I thought about drilling a set to .086 but after talking to James Perry last night he told me with my set up all I need is .084 mains and .052 air.. Almost every engine I rebuild just goes back bone stock.. most are now days EFI I would never use many of those jets... I am a machinist here mostly stock V-6 Mercury and a few J-rudes.. Carb jets are just not worth making as can buy them cheaper than my time is worth... All I need is 6 of the .084's I have the air jets...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder View Post
    That's a great deal for someone who will use it.. I already have a good bran new set of jet drills... no .084 in it.. It has a .082 and a .086.. I thought about drilling a set to .086 but after talking to James Perry last night he told me with my set up all I need is .084 mains and .052 air.. Almost every engine I rebuild just goes back bone stock.. most are now days EFI I would never use many of those jets... I am a machinist here mostly stock V-6 Mercury and a few J-rudes.. Carb jets are just not worth making as can buy them cheaper than my time is worth... All I need is 6 of the .084's I have the air jets...
    i was running the wmh-31 .068 main was just about it on that carb .... just put a set of wh-20 on my 2.5 91 7 pedal .087 main .055 air hole shot and top end was a big improvement the old 7 pedal 2.5 loved the more gas and air with the wh-20 carbs .... got a set of .092 ready to try and a .060 air next as soon as texas weather warms up a little