Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

300xs to 300 pro verado

Considering a swap from 300xs to a new 300 pro verado. Looking for people who have done this swap and know some real life performance differences? Preferably on a mid weight 21' v bottom?
    What's the difference between the 4.8" verado gear case and a torque master? Is one stronger than the other?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4.8" verado case is std fleetmaster/tqmaster 3.0/3.2L case with different driveshaft

verado... to do swap will need rigging kit, power steering system and honestly id look at a set of solid mounts ive driven a 250VROD on a 20 ft checkmate and its high speed handling was less than awesome... i have billet blanks i can turn into solid motor mounts for a verado... but they arent a cheep thing to swap on.. my last set cost me 600 to build but were well worth the investment

if the boat has the ability to carry the rigged weight a verado they are a nice engine if your looking for quiet power.. power output wise they are similar at prop but the verado weighs about 150 lbs more..

4-16-2014. 25 years old today... the fishin boat doesnt look to bad for a classic does she

things that were are no longer as they are today...