Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0285BEBF-2693-4971-A643-480107832A6A.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	405.6 KB 
ID:	491235Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A06790D0-E89D-44D7-9F08-90747ECDA00E.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	403.9 KB 
ID:	491236Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1D11F4B-EF81-4BC0-B72D-8C8924DD72CB.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	411.4 KB 
ID:	491237

Think i screwed up the last piccy—dont ask me how—- i have no idea.
    why is it so hard to get things right—yet so easy to get things wrong ?????????

2. Thanks Capt.Insane-o thanked for this post
    Likes Capt.Insane-o liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a puncture on the way home from Southampton last Monday DIDNT discover it until we pulled into the drive . Jill was driving i had had a great liquid lunch and was barred from the drivers seat. Tyre was flatter than a witches tit .
    In these difficult times when AMAZON and DINGLEBERRY can supply anything from a B52 to a sticky fly catcher , you can buy tyres on line , then have them fitted by any one of by any one of umpteen
    garages .
    Picked out A PAIR of MICHELIN CROSS CLIMATE AT A COOL £340 for the pair and chose Halfords in BOGNOR REGIS as the designated fitters .
    Can fit them 10-00am Friday says the email be here 10 mins early as they are on a tight schedule .
    Bognor Regis has a real nice name —- a royal charter and all that jazz !!!.
    In reality, its a broken down dump of a coastal town.
    After a short search — i found Halfords—- at the back of MACDONALDS . Pulled up outside the workshop. Was jumped on immediately by two mechanics ———OY, YOU CANT PARK THERE !!!! tried to explain i was having two tyres fitted —— and that the car park was already full .[turned out that Halfords employed 20 people and they all owned a car]!!!!!!!!
    was pointed to a door that said “reception” —- went inside , asked if i could sit down [ i could feel a row coming on]. Sorry sir — since the covid lockdown , we have closed the seating area ???????
    No problem sunshine, I’ll sit in the car . Sorry sir —- you are not allowed to sit in the car in the workshop !!!!!!! Blood temp is tad over the 100 by now ——- SOOOOO- I CANT SIT DOWN —- I CANT PARK HERE ——- IT’S PISSING DOWN WITH RAIN—— AND I CANT SIT IN MY CAR —— DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS SUNSHINE ????????
    Not my problem sir ———— IS THAT SPELT WITH A CAPIAL “ C” I ASKED ?????? But it was lost on that particular individual .
    do you want the tyres fitted to the front or the rear sir ?????????
    Righto sunshine , let me explain to you the situation we have here !!!!!!!
    I had a puncture on Monday —- i have been running on the five miles a fortnight get you home spare wheel!!!! So there is a punctured wheel in the back—— a pair of part worn on the front that need to go on the back—— new tyres on the front —- spare wheel putting back !!!!!!!!
    That’s not what it says on the spread sheet — we allocate half an hour for flitting the tyres — if we do EXTRAS we will fall behind schedule .
    OKAY sunshine—- how much is that going to cost ???????? Oh, not a question of money—- its time we dont have to do the extra work . That’s when i lost the plot—— told him his fortune— pointed out that he had no mother and father I was ninety years old and he had right royally pissed me off . GET ME THE MANAGER -___ I AM THE MANAGER —- WELL THERE NO WAY THAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED —- AND YOU AREN’T MUCH COP AT THAT ARE YOU ?????
    LOOK — i have paid to have two tyres fitted —- just put ‘em on the front and I’ll sort it from there .

head down and arse up i battled the weather up to MACDONALDS —- WAS THINKING, —- IT MUST BE THE FIRST TIME IN TWENTY YEARS IVE BEEN TO MACDONALDS . VERY NICE GIRL ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED ————— JUST A COFFEE !!!!!!!!!!!
    SHE POINTED AT A GIANT IPAD —— WAS OVER THREE FEET TALL ——HIT A BUTTON ——- CAPPUCINO—FLAT WHITE —- MOCHA ———— WHOA THERE — JUST HOLD UP THERE A TINY MINUTE —————- NORMAL AMERICAN BREAKFASY COFFEE PLEASE —————-BLACK OR WHITE ———— WHITE —WITH HALF AND HALF —————-WE DONT HAVE HALF AND HALF —— CREAM ??????? WE DONT HAVE CFEAM !!!!!! OK , JUST A WHITE COFFEE . IS THAT ALL SIR ????? DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE CHERRY PIES THAT USED TO BURN YOUR MOUTH OUT —- NO RIR , WE DO HAVE APPLE PIE —— BUT WE DONT SERVE THOSE UNTIL 11-30. OK FORGET IT , JUST A WHITE COFFEE NO SUGAR . HOW ABOUT A DOUGHNUT ??? OK ILL HAVE JUST A PLAIN DOUGHNUT —- SORRY SIR WE HAVE CHOCOLATE ICING — STRAWBERRY , CINNAMON AND NUTS —— NO THANKS — JUST A PLAN DOUGHNUT —- SORRY SIR WE DONT HAVE PLAIN DOUGHNUTS .
    IS THAT ALL SIR ??????YES . TO GO OR EAT INSIDE ????? INSIDE . FINE SIR RESTAURANT IS UPSTAIRS . ER NO THANKS —- IM 90 YEARS OLD AND ITS THREE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS ILL EAT DOWN HERE ——- SORRY SIR, SINCE THE COVID—-DOWNSTAIRS IS CLOSED !!!!!!!!
    WE DO HAVE A LIFT — I STEP INTO THE LIFT —- PRESS 1. THEN AGAIN—- LIFT JUDDERS — THEN I READ THE SMALL PRINT “ KEEP YOUR FINGER ON THE BUZZER UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR DESTINATION.
    UPSTAIRS WAS PACKED WITH MOMS AND THEIR OFFSPRING—— 100’S OF THE BUGGERS
    BOYS OF 10 YEAR OLD HAD MOHAWK HAIRCUTS BRUSHED TO ONE SIDE SO THEY LOOKED LIKE YOUNG HITLERS . 99% OF THEM WERE OF AN ETHNIC MINORITY ??????????????
    WHY WERE THEY ALL HERE AT 10-00AM ON A FRIDAY I WAS ASKING MYSELF—— OF COURSE , THEY GET THE WELFARE CHEQUE ON A FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!
    BUT WHY NO WHITE KIDS ????????? THEN IT HIT ME ——- MUMS OUT WORKING —- ????????????
    TO BE CONTINUED ————————

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9A79861F-D967-4C51-8504-D024D311EBAE.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	405.0 KB 
ID:	491261

UPGRADED MALIBUSTANG WITH THE PRATT AND WITNEY—TURBO. Plus a few more artists licence add — ons . Needs graphics and reg numbers —- what do you think Gene ____ I just saved you over 700,000 dollars.

5. Thanks GENE LANHAM thanked for this post
    Likes powerabout liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TO BE CONTINUED ——. I finished my coffee , which was nothing like the MACDONALDS coffee i remembered . Walked down the street to the tyre fitters . Was a good thirty minutes since i left .
    just resetting your management system sir —- tyre pressure sensors need dialing in .
    car came out —- guy says i will be five minutes , Was ten minutes before he returned. “I suspect he had just been up to MACDONALDS for Big Mac and fries”.
    hands the keys and says all done sir—- sure enough, new tyres on the front ——- front on back—- spare get you home wheel safely parked in appropriate spot . Started to drive home when i noticed a speed display in the middle of the screen [never been one there before ]. Huge figures apparently in outer space . Says im doing 120, no way am i doing anything like that speed !!!!!!!! Then i saw the sign ——KILOMETRES. AFTER THE MORNING I HAD —— NO WAY WAS I GOING BACK !!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...You get your hands on some really nice material to start with. where you stealing it from...?......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FUJIMO View Post
    ...You get your hands on some really nice material to start with. where you stealing it from...?......
    Price i pay for it i don’t have to steal it. I visit my local scrap yard twice a week —- we have couple of local factories that supply aircraft parts for the AIRBUS . Another supplies spare parts for BA— ALL ARE GOVERNMENT FUNDED —- waste is outrageous. Alloy is always top quality gear.
    wooden fuselage was never meant to be anything other than a pattern —— still tempted to do an all alluminium fuselage .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOPS!!!!!!!!! It’s not a scrapyard———IT IS A METAL RECYCLING FACILITY !!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...uniquely cool design......

12. Likes GENE LANHAM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished article looks better— took me most of the day to nail the prop, four blades is a cowson to get anywhere near right !

did rough out the all metal fuselage, wooden one just doesn’t cut it for me . No piccies— no nothing —you might see it —you might not— if you dont —- then i i didn’t get it right — if you do, form your own opinion.
    Funny old olympics for me—- can’t get into it —transvetites —- knee bending — no audience -_ lousy tv coverage —- russkies drugging [ but that’s nothing new ]. —- used to quite enjoy the two weeks athletics bonanza . Too much PC going on in the world for me .
    Seems while we are the only country in the world to be on top of covid, rest of the world is suffering badly.
    Turkey is on fire —- Spain —Italy— France and Germany are having a third wave of the pandemic .
    Meanwhile, it seems nobody can tell me whether or not i can fly to the USA—— first i could—— then i couldn’t.
    My son cannot fly to England for his mothers funeral without ridiculous quarantine penalties .
    things can only get better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WE HAVE FIRES —FLOODS— RAIN——RESTRICTIONS —— but its going to be hot the last two weeks in August . Blasted sunshade still giving me greif , but I’ve got ambitions.
    looks like we have beaten the bug—— all of the buggers in fact -INDIAN AND SOUTH AFRICAN VARIANTS. Supposed to have a new vaccine where one shot or two little pills cures everything ?????
    have a clear day in the shop , lets see what happens.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...indian and south african flu variants, huh? thats news to us here. the b.s. machine keeps pump'n it out. it just never stops...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FUJIMO View Post
    ...indian and south african flu variants, huh? thats news to us here. the b.s. machine keeps pump'n it out. it just never stops...
    It’s the Indian variant of covid thats been the fly in the ointment —— much more contagious than the normal strain. Now its spread all over Europe causing a third wave of infection.
    WE managed to nail that one’s hide to the wall with draconian measures over the last eighteen months, kicked lockdown into touch and are now waiting for the rest of the world to clean up its act and get get some sort of normality back.
    It did screw up the NHS and the medical system here——— if you didn’t have covid , dont go to the surgery . Consequently there’s a lot of cancer patients that were ignored —- consequences of that are just beginning to bite.
    95 year old got run over by a truck , was poisoned, drowned, shot —knifed to death——- officially he was a covid victim. We get the BS over here too.
    BBC want a new actor for DR. WHO. HAS TO BE ETHNIC AND FEMALE ——- Now i ask myself what would happen if i advertised for a gardener —- must be white — and able to speak English——- press would be on my back in no time flat !!!!!!!!
    Henry the eighths wife ANNE BOLYN played by a black woman — how about a white girl plays DIANA ROSS or even SERENA WILLIAMS.
    In the quest for equality —- PC has shot itself in the foot .
    Hard work, ability , qualifications and endeavour used to be what got you a job—- not any more it would seem??????????
    cracked on with the fuselage———out of a block of alloy, said i would.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JUST TO CHEER YOU ALL UP A TAD —- CHINA HAS ITS WORST OUTBREAK OF COVID SINCE THE PANDEMIC STARTED.
    Bringer of glad tidings of great joy aren’t i ???????

18. Thanks powerabout thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    JUST TO CHEER YOU ALL UP A TAD —- CHINA HAS ITS WORST OUTBREAK OF COVID SINCE THE PANDEMIC STARTED.
    Bringer of glad tidings of great joy aren’t i ???????
    China is packing stadiums with 3 times the number normally allowed to ensure they all get vaccinated..lol too late they all just got it.
    Must be commie logic or something?

Page 968 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 1018 1068 ... LastLast