Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sat in Bognor Regis hospital..... Jilly was walking Indy in the woods when she tripped over a root and tore her hip! Been a long old morning up tp now.Shes having c rauusamd scams to ascertain the damage .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    Sat in Bognor Regis hospital..... Jilly was walking Indy in the woods when she tripped over a root and tore her hip! Been a long old morning up tp now.Shes having c rauusamd scams to ascertain the damage .
    Sorry about that——— should have read X-ray and Scans——she’s now been transferred by ambulance to Chichester hospital for emergency operation on the damaged hip!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that
    Best wishes for speedy recovery

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please pass on our best wishes to Jilly......we have never met the lady of course but we all have come to realise that she must be some'ting special to put up with y...................well anyway.. is there a chip shop nearby you can use for the next few weeks??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jilly still in the A & E it’s now 17:00
    hours..... she has nineteenth electrodes plugged into her
    drugged up to the eyeballs——- they’re hoping to operate sometime tonight , maybe keep her in for three or four days.
    Damned
    bear is feasting today!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jilly still in the A & E it’s now 17:00
    hours..... she has nineteenth electrodes plugged into her
    drugged up to the eyeballs——- they’re hoping to operate sometime tonight , maybe keep her in for three or four days.
    Damned
    bear is feasting today!
    sorry to hear miss jilly is having to go through this. i am praying for a quick and full recovery.
    The "Wheel Man" of the Sunshine Syndicate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best wishes. Hope she has a good result.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sorry to hear the news...Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a funny sort of night——— her who is usually next to me, wasn’t——- suddenly realised, I don’t like being on my own! After 25 years of having her there, the house was very empty and lifeless——- I have to sort out my own pills, feed the cat and the dog, air the bed, hang out the duvet, make my own breakfast, wash up the dishes, take the dog for a walk———- Trusty Lexus needs filling with fuel——- I haven’t done that in six years, Tesco shopping——— Er, I’ve never done that——— only women do Tesco’s! Or do they ? Never realised just what it takes to run a house——- always thought I did most of the work————— well I do empty the trash can now and again, and I water the sweet peas!
    Jesus wept, she’s only been hospitalised 24 hrs and I’m already like a fish out of water—— I have to say, I don’t like this much.
    Saw her late yesterday and there was some concerns with the X-ray——- inasmuch after being pre opped for most of the day—— decision to cancel the opp. until they did a scan today was decided!
    Ah well, it’s near six am and the animals need seeing to——- better get showered first before I get into the day——————-looks like it’s going to be another long one!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a funny sort of night——— her who is usually next to me, wasn’t——- suddenly realised, I don’t like being on my own! After 25 years of having her there, the house was very empty and lifeless——- I have to sort out my own pills, feed the cat and the dog, air the bed, hang out the duvet, make my own breakfast, wash up the dishes, take the dog for a walk———- Trusty Lexus needs filling with fuel——- I haven’t done that in six years, Tesco shopping——— Er, I’ve never done that——— only women do Tesco’s! Or do they ? Never realised just what it takes to run a house——- always thought I did most of the work————— well I do empty the trash can now and again, and I water the sweet peas!
    Jesus wept, she’s only been hospitalised 24 hrs and I’m already like a fish out of water—— I have to say, I don’t like this much.
    Saw her late yesterday and there was some concerns with the X-ray——- inasmuch after being pre opped for most of the day—— decision to cancel the opp. until they did a scan today was decided!
    Ah well, it’s near six am and the animals need seeing to——- better get showered first before I get into the day——————-looks like it’s going to be another long one!
    I'd be thinking, all day in the shed, yipee

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    I'd be thinking, all day in the shed, yipee
    Never made the shed yesterday Pilgrim——— and today doesn’t look any better——- just have far too much on my plate keeping things on an even keel to even contemplate going into the shed!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Showered, white peaches and yoghurt——— followed by fried tomatoes on toasted malt granary—— do all the dishes——— took the dog for a long walk in the woods—— collected the Malted granary from the bakery——— put out the three trash bins !
    Its almost nine a.m, and I’m flagging already———- talked with her ( her who shall be obeyed but has to be nice to me as I’m on the outside ) got the full list of female requirements which is a carrier bag full————— be here at ten prompt! Don’t be late!!!
    Told you it was going to be a long day !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly, I would like to say a huge thank you to all my friends on S&F who have sent messages to Jilly!
    Turned out she needed a full hip replacement——— was with her from ten this morning until they trundled her down to the theatre. Told me to phone the ward around 17:00 hours when there should be some good news.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking forward to some good news.
    The "Wheel Man" of the Sunshine Syndicate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLEGATOR View Post
    looking forward to some good news.
    Operation hip replacement was a complete success———- she’s out of IC and on the mend, giving the orders——— ruling from the bed——— won’t be long before it’s subject normal.
    Never made the shed again today——- and tomorrow doesn’t look good either, in fact I’ve given up for the rest of the week.
    Ill just go with the flow.
    22:00 hrs and I just finished watering the sweet peas——— picked another 50 this morning for the next door neighbors———- will be picking another fifty tomorrow for the house.
    Life’s never dull In this neck of the woods.

16. Thanks OLEGATOR thanked for this post
    Likes OLEGATOR, T2x liked this post
Page 555 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 605 655 1055 ... LastLast