Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FUJIMO View Post
    ...The Laughing Fish...in some way, the name sounds appropriate, lol.
    you got any idea what's going on out front there Fuji ?

2. Likes shadowcat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vauxhall dancing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    vauxhall dancing?
    nope ,!?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try Chrysler, Ferrari, Nissan, Kia, Dodge, Holden maybe ? Austin ? It took a while Pilgrim------

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are the group that makes the fish laugh.
    Dave

7. Likes powerabout liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had several colonial friends stay with me over the years and non of them have ever got to grips with the "Morris Dancers"---------they are a group of dancers (usually male) who perform old English traditional dances, usually outside inns, or on village greens. Often waving handkerchiefs and clacking sticks------------all available on the dot--dot.
    Twenty years ago since Princess Diana died in a car crash on the Periphique whilst dodging the paparazzi. It's one of those times that you can remember exactly where you were when it happened-------a bit like Kennedy. Probably the most loved Royal there ever was.
    She certainly put some new blood back into the line-------- they were turning into the ugliest looking people ever-------even TV ugly families were pretty compared to our royals !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    nope ,!?
    I meant morgan, scimitar. leyland, rover as well

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant morgan, scimitar. leyland, rover as well
    i gather you did Pilgrim--------you still got quite a few to go, Aston, Allard, Armstrong, AC, and that's just the A 's----but now we're getting daft, which is very easy for any old fart with half a brain left.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was only going to go through the dead ones bit now that I check its huge.
    Did Morris dancing start in the Morris factory along with all the other things he pioneered ( swimming pool for staff etc)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was only going to go through the dead ones bit now that I check its huge.
    Did Morris dancing start in the Morris factory along with all the other things he pioneered ( swimming pool for staff etc)
    Started long before then Pilgrim, dates back to the Middle Ages, long before Lord Nuff !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to start afresh methinks-------bloody Morris Dancing on the "Tricks" thread, what's the world coming to ? This is supposed to be a real mans site !
    Autumn kinda snuck up on us didn't it ------same with life, spring and summer are long gone, so let's make the most of what we have now as we watch "The days dwindle down , to a precious few" wonder how many out there even remember Walter Houston ?
    Get a final decision on Tuesday as to whether or not they open up the throat pipes, ( this is to stop mini strokes), which is a right pain up the rectum, even if it's just because they take away my driving licence for months at a time, which at this stage of my life I find a tad inconvenient.especially as I'm off to the South of France on Wednesday for five days
    "Jilly next to me" has to drive to the paper shop to get the Sunday papers which irritates the crap out of me for some strange reason. I like my Sunday routine of "Scream and Fly", crosswords and bacon and eggs------OK, so I'm peculiar------tell you what though buster-------i FECKIN earned it.!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope is fading fast for my trip to Tavares-------I can usually sneak by all obstacles, by devious means, but bastard insurance companies who give you a brolly when the suns out, and then want it back the minute there's a sign of rain !
    i paid insurance and was screwed rotten by insurance companies all my life, first time I had a claim when I lost my Rolex, I was told I had no claim, as I didn't know how I lost it!
    Unfortunately the dice is loaded against you -------

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope is fading fast for my trip to Tavares-------I can usually sneak by all obstacles, by devious means, but bastard insurance companies who give you a brolly when the suns out, and then want it back the minute there's a sign of rain !
    i paid insurance and was screwed rotten by insurance companies all my life, first time I had a claim when I lost my Rolex, I was told I had no claim, as I didn't know how I lost it!
    I wholly agree Jackie....Insurance is a "suckers racket" and I have paid in BIG time with my two busneisses for 40 yrs with 0 claims. I now am self-insured where ever I can be (funds in escrow) as I have had enough of bein a "sucker"! As I told my Scuba classes "If you want to keep commin back...Just don't f-up".
    Gary
    "12" Super Lite Tunnel (11') "88" 25 Yammy twin carb "BANANA SPLIT"
    "77" Hydrostream Viper "87" 140 Rude heavy modded w/15" mid, Bobs nose and lwp "DANGER ZONE"
    "72" Checkmate MX-13 "80" 75 Rude w/15"mid and Nitro Lu (to be restored)

"Too much is never enough" Keith Richards " Dreams become reality via hard work and perseverance" G.A.Carbonneau

"This coming from an old man that strapped two bananas together, hung a motor on it and calls it a boat" XstreamVking

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SAY IT ISN'T SO!! I planned my whole trip around you being there as it could be my last time to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bang on Gary, Paid the thieving bastards premiums for seventy years, had one claim ( DENIED ) in all those years.
    American Express took my travel insurance premiums for over thirty years starting at £150 per annum and rising to £1,000 before I reached 75, then they refused to insure me at any price.
    Saga were magnanimous , but at stupid money until I was 80, then it was goodnight Vienna ------on your bike !
    Before any insurance company-----ANYWHERE, will give you a quote---first thing they want to know is HOW MUCH YOU GOT-----WHAT CAN WE BLEED YOU FOR ?
    Try to explain------I'm 85 but I never had a claim-------- That counts for nothing, their answer is still the same, -------ah, but you have had a mini stroke,------SO !!!! I still haven't made a claim. Yes but your 85 and have had a stroke, ------------Come on Mr Prudential------I just want to travel a little.
    Yes, but you must understand you've had a stroke----------and you lying, thieving, sons of bitches must understand---------it's because of people like you that I had a mini stroke !
    Bottom line is--------if I had never ever dealt with an insurance company in my life, I would be a bloody site better off than I am now!
    Even governments and their tax collectors are no match for insurance companies.

18. Likes olboatman liked this post
Page 422 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 322 372 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 472 522 922 ... LastLast