User Tag List

Page 26 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a fizzer-----laid low with an old folks ailment-----I ask you----no justice in this world today.
    Sister Ange and husband Fishie called to see if I'm up for a trip to the island (Wight) and a spot of lunch in Cowes- Friday----told her to ring me tomorrow, see how I feel.
    Don't reckon much of this cripple person bit at all------don't have time to stop and stare and dwell on things and remember poetry that was lost long ago -----Jesus wept, Willas going to have a bloody field day here, I may never recover!!!
    If you don't hear from me in the next couple of days ------then worry -----I must be bad.
    Will take the iPad to the boudoir and report last thing tonight .
    Still can't believe I can't walk to the shed-----even got a chair in there. Where's House when you need him ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reporting ....

Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    ...... Will take the iPad to the boudoir and report last thing tonight ......
    Hey ya old geezer, I kind of enjoy you filling us in on your shop projects and don't mind an occasional health bulletin, but a report from the boudoir on the last thing you do tonight is waaaaay over the top ..... tooooo much info for this dude to handle!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willabee View Post
    Hey ya old geezer, I kind of enjoy you filling us in on your shop projects and don't mind an occasional health bulletin, but a report from the boudoir on the last thing you do tonight is waaaaay over the top ..... tooooo much info for this dude to handle!
    Come come William---be kind to seniors----not so much of the OLD , actually feel like the " curmudgeon " you once described----seems like a lifetime ago,----we never did share nocturnal activities.
    dont think I got you in the "ode" but not to worry----you will be before I'm. Through----got PRUETT and GG and Molly B. Renato and Seebold, Percy and Bob and dozens more.

When we next meet---will tell you exactly where BECKY was when you landed in Milan.
    Remember the first eggs and bacon you had at the tavernola (Johns place) ?
    Nice to see you got Stickle in the H/S thread----he was one of the first friends I made in The U.S. And has remained so for all those years.
    early congrats on reaching the 400,000 hits with H/S -----a great site-----I try and poke it when it goes to sleep.
    Think maybe I have to set the rev limiter a shade lower Bill---the hull can't keep pace with the motor and breakages can be costly-----have to use a bit of common which is not one of my strong suits -------thanks for not being too unkind, as always---Jackie..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TIS Boudoir time and I did not say I would tell you the last thing I would do tonight Willa-----but I got fifty extra expectant hits from interested parties, just in case a juicy morsel should be gleaned on nighttime activities----well tough titty fellas----I still got an aching back and no the Garbrecht theory would not straighten it out----I'm tetchy and achey and tired and a bit " miserable" so bid ye goodnight and start all over again in the morning!!! J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rest well, and peacefully, My Friend, tomorrow's another day!
    why ask me ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, it's eased a bit----while I'm not exactly doing back flips( funneee- funneeee, and at six am.) I am walking kinda " homo SAPIEN " instead of hunchie Notre-Dame-like.
    Ran down the stairs and made Jilly a cup of coffee, that's how come I know it feels better.
    Just seen the tell-tale glare in the rulers eyes, forget it she says, you're going nowhere, the trip to the island is off, maybe next week, so that's that. You could get quite a few gleanings bandied about before close of play if I'm confined to barracks .
    Tossed and turned trying to remember when I last saw the "ode" -----was when I lived in France ----so it's at least three years since----bet it's in one of the tea chests.
    Must be over forty years since the first entry-----Longfellows Hiawatha was what it was a skit of originally----but the ode is a lot longer than that and not quite as dour----he was getting cash money for writing and travel expenses------I should be so lucky----not a lot of people want to know about old powerboat racers and folk that's " associated ".
    Beautiful day here, wall to wall sunshine, fingers crossed. J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a lot happened today apart from the black topped patio table decided to expire with a bang, looked like a coach wind shield that was hit with a punch.
    Things just went steadily downhill after that ---as Chas used to say----some days you eat bear-----other days , the bear eats you.
    Won't bore you with my day, but will tell you we had sun all day and tomorrow too, got nothing planned (would have been cancelled anyway) so whatever happens will be a bonus. Got my work togs out the drawer so intentions are hopeful.
    Pools up to 22c already---invasion could start as early as tomorrow . Barbies ready to fire up and the outside fridge is full of liquid refreshment.
    It's a bugger when I have no effort to show you---how ' bout I show you what I got going on in the shop tomorrow -------bit better than nothing-----got to keep an interest going or I'll probably get the finger.
    Got a couple of good jokes I could post if all goes pear shaped, which is any time now----aw sod it, let's try one, for golfers mainly, but how's this for starters.

Couple in bed having frantic sex-----cell phone rings----" don't answer that" guy says-----"have to" she gasps ---------answers. "Good, I'm glad for you-----enjoy bye"--------"who the hell was that" guy asks-------------MY HUSBAND TELLING ME HOW MUCH HE WAS ENJOYING PLAYING GOLF WITH YOU.
    I'm done, j.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jackie (and I have ye permission sir to call thee that), really glad to hear the lower unit is beginning to show some functionality. Could not stand it if we were left in a lurch while you are overcapacited. Seems kinda wierd, but your humorous rambling about your day to day with that 'over there' slant on things is quite entertaining. Stay healthy my man, I enjoy your envolvership. I'd be danged if I would have ever thought back in the 60's when viewing you in Powerboat, that I would ever have communication with thee...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tagman View Post
    Hey Jackie (and I have ye permission sir to call thee that), really glad to hear the lower unit is beginning to show some functionality. Could not stand it if we were left in a lurch while you are overcapacited. Seems kinda wierd, but your humorous rambling about your day to day with that 'over there' slant on things is quite entertaining. Stay healthy my man, I enjoy your envolvership. I'd be danged if I would have ever thought back in the 60's when viewing you in Powerboat, that I would ever have communication with thee...
    Careful what you wish for Tagman----I can be a right royal pain in the posterior ------as Willabee will no doubt tell you---- he has to tread lightly at the moment as I am in the middle of his winning entry to the "ODE TO POWERBOATERS ". a 50 year document in verse and parable of country folk and water.
    Leaping about a bit this morning, off to see what I can forage out at the car boot sale in Ford.
    6 am and their about to raise the start flag----you got pics and tales coming later-----no, that's not a -----"Picktail"-----gonna be one of those days!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must be losing my touch---the pikeys were out in force, the place was packed but not a sodding thing tickled the taste buds. Came away the same as when I landed, never spent a dime.
    Started to put up the gazebo for the summer-------easy peasy when you've done it as many times as I have----blah-----blah---blah. Had the framework done and then tried to get the cover over it----no bloody way------,got B1mixed up with C3 and the whole bloody shebang turned to worms.
    Sent an hour dismantling it all and getting the destructions out----spent five minutes reading. 'Em through (which is what I should have done in the first frickin place).
    Luckily, her indoors has gone to the Chichester Festival Theatre and left me to my own devices for the rest of the day------so I can do a small rectification before she returns--she will be non the wiser and I will have earned the requisite brownie points.
    Met an old acquaintance at the car boot and had a gentle confrontation----silly old sod was telling me of his "Wish-List". Told him he was a dopey old git and why the hell hadn't he done all those things long ago before he started dribbling------he got prissy and buggered off into the long distance muttering about all things bright and beautiful.
    On the way home I got to thinking about a " wish list"-----,gotta be honest, I never had one, just thought about it and went out and did it------always have!
    PROCRASTINATION,!! Downright wicked that is, forget about it.
    Taking forty winks----talk later or tonight, j.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	407.9 KB 
ID:	298098

That's her on board with the dogs dinner((get an eyeful of the dicky-dido).
    Reason for doing this now is -----we're partying tonight so may not be able to do the late post----when she returns from the theatre, it's dinner at The Holly, our local watering hole then a swift dash up to Horsham to my son in law who is doing Barbie and Booze up for a fair few.----sod the Barbie----bring on the refreshment---I'm in.
    Don't fret if there's no night post ----if I'm compus I'll fill you in on events in the morning, enjoy life----like me. J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	11 
Size:	404.0 KB 
ID:	298115Click image for larger version. 

Views:	13 
Size:	411.0 KB 
ID:	298116Yeah, well ,there's no fool like an old fool. Turns out the parties tomorrow, starting 1pm and going on till whenever. What a dingleberry!! Tonight was just dinner at the pub ,then my neighbour Dickie invited us round for a few bevvies so the day was not totally lost. Maybe if they locked me up from 9 till 6 and explained in words of one syllable the schedule for the day it would work----multitasking is for women only----bollocks to it, I'm not even going to try any more-----told her , just ring the bell and I'll come running----I was born ready anyway.

Heres the latest bit of nonsense-" Pontiac " -was too big ---too much timber----needs to be tactile ----touchy Feely ---bring in some stainless---modernistic----2014 art nouv.
    Got a noggin full of ideas--trick is to get others to see what I see -----damn near impossible, think lateral and open----maybe you'll understand ----maybe I'm flogging the dead donkey----I'm tired ----pissed ----and need to sleep. J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing to report this morning---haven't fallen out with anyone----beautiful day, birds are singing, sun is shining and we're off to a Barbie ----Per---frickin ---fection, what more can a man ask?
    Take a peek tonight, worth a cursory glance!! putetre.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a little sidetracked by daughter Kim today so I started a new thread with the hope that something can be done by all or any of you out there, please.

Thread is " IS RED TAPE KILLING POWERBOATING ."
    Really could do with some help here guys (and dolls)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just once in a while you get a day you remember the rest of your life----yesterday was one of those days. Most of my family were together on a day when the temperature soared to over 80, all you could eat and drink and nary a cross word spoken----bliss!!
    Never been able to put my finger on quite what it is that triggers a heated discussion, but, my family are ACE at it----I got kids that can start a fight in a canoe that was cast adrift in the Atlantic with just one of 'em in it, but yesterday was all sweetness and light, concern for each other, polite to ME.
    THAT NEVER HAPPENS. Looking back, I begin to worry, what the hells wrong here, ok, so my youngest daughter is missing ( golf tournament in Outer Mongolia or some excuse) and Mark is with his family in deepest Florida----but hells teeth there's enough of them here to cause a disturbance, but it's "Shangri La", that does not happen on the Wilson get togethers, we're country folks, we drink a little, we politic and snarl a little, throw things, then say sorry, kiss and make up, you understand what I'm saying. None of this happened yesterday, I had a great time, WHAT WENT WRONG.? My two daughters were great, civilised, should I be concerned? More to follow.

Page 26 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast